New PC Case

securitybreach

securitybreach

So I felt it was time for a new pc case so I ended up getting a Corsair Obsidian Series 750D Airflow E-ATX Full Tower Computer Case. The case is a E-ATX case which is one of the largest desktop cases that you can get. It has 6x 3.5 hdd bays along with another 4x 2.55 bays so you could fit 10 harddrives into the case. It also has 9 expansion slots. I do not have 9 on my motherboard but you could...

00wVRco.jpg

peBt9Tj.jpg

1tRAFF7.jpg

tmcpvgt.jpg

AnyyLjZ.jpg

7wtAMFo.jpg

MIVLC3Y.jpg

mDKMJrn.jpg

• Like 2
  • +1 1

At a time when so many are moving to smartphone computing, it's nice to see a big desktop system like this. I would not be able to employ such a massive case  as I have limited depth available on my computer desks, but it looks like you have put everything to good use.

• Agree 1

securitybreach
11 hours ago, raymac46 said:

At a time when so many are moving to smartphone computing, it's nice to see a big desktop system like this. I would not be able to employ such a massive case  as I have limited depth available on my computer desks, but it looks like you have put everything to good use.

Oh yeah, it is nice having a massive tower. I had a full ATX previously but this is much bigger than a standard full ATX. Since I have so many harddrives, I need a full atx for the harddrive bays alone.

On 6/11/2020 at 1:10 AM, securitybreach said:

Oh yeah, it is nice having a massive tower. I had a full ATX previously but this is much bigger than a standard full ATX. Since I have so many harddrives, I need a full atx for the harddrive bays alone.

You could use that as a bomb shelter if things get bad mate. 🤣

• Agree 1

securitybreach
2 hours ago, abarbarian said:

You could use that as a bomb shelter if things get bad mate. 🤣

That's the real reason that I bought it.