Downloaded a video in MP4 format

JerryM

My church pastor is out of action for a long time. For Sunday School there are some excellent videos that we could use. I downloaded some, but although they play fine on my computer I don't know how to transfer them on a DVD for our SS presentation. I seem to remember I once had some program that converted to the MP4 format, but that was before I got a new computer.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Jerry

V.T. Eric Layton

Jerry, it's a bit late for me right now, but if no one answers your query by tomorrow, I'll see what I can find out for you. Be patient... have a nice evening. ~Eric

I rely on Pazera for most of my audio and video needs. His programs are portable. You run the exe file and with a few clicks, it does what you want.

This will convert to mp4

http://www.pazera-software.com/products/mp4-converter/

Note: I haven't used this because I usually download as mp4 so I don't need to do any converting.

Your title said you downloaded a video in mp4. Do you perhaps need to convert from mp4 to something else?

Edited by zlim
  • Thanks 1

https://www.techradar.com/uk/best/the-best-free-dvd-burner

I have used the first offering on the list and it is easy to use and free abd gives good results.

1. Ashampoo Burning Studio Free

Burning and copying made as straightforward as possible

Clean, simple interface
Presets for different data types
Requires free registration

German company Ashampoo has a huge selection of software to its name, and it's all very impressive. Ashampoo Burning Studio Free keeps the positive trend going. The program can burn and rip audio CDs, data discs and video discs (complete with Blu-ray support), and can help you out with general backup tasks.

Editor's choice: Ashampoo Burning Studio FREE

Despite the number of options available, the focus here is on keeping things as simple as possible and the interface is approachable and easy to get to grips with. While all of the basics are covered, it's the neat, guided file backup options that help make this free utility stand out from the competition.

Although the software is free, you will need to hand over your email address to obtain a license key, and you will notice references to other Ashampoo software. This is a small sacrifice for an excellent free DVD burner that will serve you well for years to come. 

• 😎

• Like 1

On 12/1/2019 at 5:12 AM, goretsky said:

Hello,

Is the Sunday School going to be using a computer or a DVD player to show the videos?

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

probably a laptop.

Hello,

Any reason not just to copy them to a USB flash drive?  That might be easier to use for transporting the files.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

• Like 1