Testing attachment

zlim

It worked yesterday, in the birthday thread. Today it appears broken. I get a popup error "You can only upload a total of 0MB".

Thank goodness I can still edit.

Edited by zlim
fixed

V.T. Eric Layton
1 minute ago, securitybreach said:

Odd, my signature carried over but then again, all of the images were hosted on imgur.com

Same for me.

I keep removing postimg but it remains.

I did put this in its place

[img=https://i.imgur.com/t9CXC7V.gif]

and I end up seeing code but no image

Edited by zlim

If I don't have coffee, I can't function! That is one of my few vices. (Another: spending way too much time on the computer!)

Funny because I didn't drink coffee until I was in my mid-20's. I just didn't like it. Turns out I was doing what I saw my parents do: add milk and sugar. Yuck! My grandmother drank it black. I tired it that way and loved coffee.

• Like 1

V.T. Eric Layton

Yeah, my parents used cream/milk and sugar/sweetener in their coffee. About the time I was 19 or so, I just dropped all that and started drinking it black. It was mostly because I was lazy. However, I found by doing that that coffee really has a distinctive and enjoyable flavor that you just can't know when you pile all that carp into your cup with it. Been drinking it black for nearly 40 years now. Just finished a pot, actually. :)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, zlim said:

Turns out I was doing what I saw my parents do: add milk and sugar. Yuck!

It was the same for me too.  ☕  Although coffee still has to be black, for some time I haven't been able to have caffeine after noon.  So, now it is coffee in the a.m. and herbal or decaf tea in the afternoon/evening.

• Like 1

On 9/27/2019 at 12:59 AM, V.T. Eric Layton said:

... coffee really has a distinctive and enjoyable flavor that you just can't know when you pile all that carp into your cup with it.

It's the same with top shelf whiskey when it's mixed with cola or some other sugary rubbish. Use the bargain basement stuff to mix and drink the good stuff straight fercrissakes!

Disclosure - i don't like coffee but do like whiskey so just extrapolating. ;)

• Like 1

V.T. Eric Layton

1 hour ago, sunrat said:

but do like whiskey

Me too! As a matter of fact, I received this gift for my birthday last week...

life_sucks_whiskey_helps_tshirt.jpg?widt

• Haha 2