V.T. Eric Layton

The Fastest VPNs for 2019

PIA is the fastest. I have used many over the years and over all PIA offers the fastest speeds with the highest security.

Then I clicked the link and noticed at the top that the editor agrees with me B)

Also, you are able to pay with alt-coin and they do not leak or keep logs (tested twice in US federal court)

VPN Provider’s No-Logging Claims Tested in FBI Case (2016)

Private Internet Access Receives Subpoena for Logs – Has None 2018

• Like 1

Once again, Private Internet Access proves that they do not log and as a result cannot respond to requests for information from governments or law enforcement. If you are serious about your privacy, get a reputable VPN that doesn’t log or sell your information.

Well, YAY! I've been using PIA for about three years now. I have NO complaints whatsoever. Speed is awesome. Choice of exit servers are many. High encryption available. Great price! OUTSTANDING customer/technical support. And, of course, they keep their promises (see above quote).

All's well in the Tunnel. :)

• Like 1

Once again, Private Internet Access proves that they do not log and as a result cannot respond to requests for information from governments or law enforcement. If you are serious about your privacy, get a reputable VPN that doesn’t log or sell your information.

Well, YAY! I've been using PIA for about three years now. I have NO complaints whatsoever. Speed is awesome. Choice of exit servers are many. High encryption available. Great price! OUTSTANDING customer/technical support. And, of course, they keep their promises (see above quote).

All's well in the Tunnel. :)

I strongly agree :thumbsup:

• Like 1

When did you swap to PIA, Josh? I thought you were using Nord or something like that before.

When did you swap to PIA, Josh? I thought you were using Nord or something like that before.

Nope, I have used PIA for years now.