Christmas Contest

securitybreach

securitybreach

This year we are doing a giveaway that includes a Crucial MX500 250GB 3D NAND SATA 2.5 Inch Internal SSD

There are also 5 Eset licenses that are up for grabs if any one needs one. These license keys can be used to install ESET Internet Security for Windows, ESET Cyber Security Pro for macOS or ESET NOD32 Antivirus 4 for Linux Desktops. The license is good for 1 PC for 1 year

The contest for the SSD will be to choose a number from 1-100 and whoever is closest wins the SSD. The contest will be open to everyone including mods. I will roll some dice when I get home later today to come up with the winning number.

Good luck All and Happy Holidays !!

• Like 4

securitybreach

Does any one want any of the Eset licenses? They are good for Linux, Windows, Mac, IoS and Android. There are 5 licenses up for grabs.

securitybreach

Eset for Linux sounds interesting. I've never used an AV on Linux yet. Might be time to try.

License sent.

ESET License... Yes please.

Linux, Android, Windows or IoS?

hmm, ESET for Android wasn't mentioned in the original post.

My paid ESET mobile on my 3 devices expired earlier this month. If there is a license for android mobile left, and no one else needs it, I'll take it.

I just looked in this morn and got my ESET Mobile Security for Android.

Thanks! My phone and tablets thank Aryeh for the gift and Josh for playing Santa.

jf2P9j1.jpg

Edited by zlim

securitybreach

I just looked in this morn and got my ESET Mobile Security for Android.

Thanks! My phone and tablets thank Aryeh for the gift and Josh for playing Santa.

jf2P9j1.jpg

Good deal

securitybreach

Sorry that I forgot to post the winning number yesterday but I rolled a 21 (funny enough).

Mlangdn was closest to the number with 43 so he won.

Congratulations Mlangdn!!!!

• Like 4