• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• georgeg4

• Ozidave

• epp_b

• RD1

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it time for a joke yet?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Two men are working furiously. One digs a hole and then the other fills it in. Someone watched them go through this routine 6 or 7 times and then finally walked over and asked, "What are you two doing?". They replied, we work for the state planting trees. There are usually three of us but the guy who plants the tree called in sick today.Badaboom! B)

I thought the answer was 12. Sure got a little laughter around here today. Thanks. A Monday always needs something to speed it on its way. :blink:

I thought the answer was 12. Sure got a little laughter around here today. Thanks. A Monday always needs something to speed it on its way. w00t.gif
BUZZ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is that room spinning to the right or to the left clockwise or counter clockwise port or starboard or are my eyes just blurry or did you just post a blurry picture of a room that looks like it is spinning . :blink: :wacko: :hmm: :happyroll: :D :happyrollsick: :happyrollsick:

is that room spinning to the right or to the left clockwise or counter clockwise port or starboard or are my eyes just blurry or did you just post a blurry picture of a room that looks like it is spinning .
What about "all of the above"? :wacko: :happyrollsick: :hmm: :D
What colour stripes does a Zebra have?
Hmmm...same answer? :blink:

Or is this easier for you?Thirty days has September, April, June and NO wonder,All the rest eat peanut butter, except Grandma..What colour dress is she wearing?? :ph34r:
Lavender! :P

BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!Hey Siebkins - that's three...don't ya know you're s'possed ta ask questions? :ph34r:

Lavender! :ph34r:
Must be a young granny. Ladies over 50 wear purple! Hmmmm. On no, here comes the buzzer. Remember the rules of the game. Why would a lady over 50 wear purple instead of lavender? Is it a condition or a secret society?

• 1 month later...
Guest Paracelsus
Are you sure it is you????
Ross549 has as many "Alternate Realities" as I (we?) do.Only, I'm secure enough to own up to them, n'est pas??(See... I made it into a question)

Ross549 has as many "Alternate Realities" as I (we?) do.Only, I'm secure enough to own up to them, n'est pas??(See... I made it into a question)
Did you just violate the rules of this thread? Did you know there are no official rules to this thread as set forth in the first post? Do you want to give up more forum credits? :)

Guest Paracelsus
... Haven't you ever seen "Who's Line is it Anyway?"?
Have I??Is anyone here able to help Refresh my memory??How could I possibly recall all the TV shows I've watched in the past 47 years??What Channel is it on??What Day??What Time??Who am I now??Will I wake up tomorrow??Do you enjoy what you've done to me?? B)