• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• georgeg4

• Ozidave

• epp_b

• RD1

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi George,Here's the answer for you....................................................... But! you will need your specs! :lol:Here is your answer :hmm: always remember to read the fine print before signing anything :hmm:

Doesn't everyone know that this needs to be the questions thread?Hasn't anyone ever heard of "Questions Only" on "Who's Line is it anyway?Doesn't everyone know that you are only allowed to ask questions?

Do You Know where you’re going to?Do you like the things that life is showing you?Where are you going to?Do you know?Do you get what you’re hoping for?What are you hoping for?Do you know?

Q. Is this the kind of response you want?Q. How come you always answer a question with a question?Q. Why shouldn't I..?Q. Are there any rules against it..?Q. Can you think of any..?:devil:

isn't this just a little bit confusing?is anyone else getting dizzy?if there is an answer for everything does that mean there must be a question too?? :blink:  :wacko:  :w00t:
Q. Do you have to be Jewish for this..? :huh:Q. Are not the Jews notorious for answering a question with a question..? B)

Guest Paracelsus
Are not the Jews notorious for answering a question with a question..?
Just what the **** do ya mean by that?? :wacko: :PAre all Aussies Goyim or something?? :blink: EDITED - To include the Smilies I forgot earlier B)

Just what the **** do ya mean by that??
Don't ya know he didn't mean anything predjudice by it, he was just making an observation?
Are all Aussies Goyim or something??
What are "Goyim"?

Q. Is this the kind of response you want?Q. How come you always answer a question with a question?Q. Why shouldn't I..?Q. Are there any rules against it..?Q. Can you think of any..?
A.is this the kind of response you are talking about ?A.who always answers a question with a queastion ?A. who said you shouldnt ?A. did anyone post rules in this thread ?A. can anybody think of any ..?Q. can anybody who posts an answer to this thread think at all ? ^_^

Guest Paracelsus
Don't ya know he didn't mean anything predjudice by it, he was just making an observation?
Didn't I know that?? Didn't you see the " ;) " heading my post?? (I've edited to add appropriate visuals to the post itself)
What are "Goyim"?
Did you loose your Yiddish dictionary already??Or are you just trying to be a Mensch??If you don't know... How did you know that Goyim is plural, and use "are" instead of "is"?? ^_^Goyim

Will you still love me tomorrow?
Will tommorrow 'EVER' come?? :huh: Today was tommorrow yesterday, and it will be yesterday tommorrow, or was today once a tommorrow yesterday on the day before or after the day today?? :P