• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• georgeg4

• Ozidave

• epp_b

• RD1

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Paracelsus
No, this is Questions. "Hey" is an Exclamation. That's down the hall, Room 4A.
Room 4A is Exclamations now??Didn't that Room use to be Arguments??Or was it Abuse?? B)

how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood well if a woodchuck could chuckwood a woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood BUT!!!!!!!!!!!since a woodchuck cant chuck wood a woodchuck wouldnt chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood 1 NEW QUESTION 2 now this could go on all day long 3 try reading the above as fast as you can :thumbsup: :D :happyroll: :happyroll: :happyroll: :happyroll: :happyroll: :happyroll: :happyroll:

If I Xerox a mirror, will I go back in time?If you are travelling in a vehicle, at the speed of light, and you turn on the headlights, will anything happen?Why is the alphabet in that order? Is it because of that song?If teflon is so slippery, what keeps it in the pan? B) :thumbsup:

<sounds of shuffling around in the background>Such a mess.... I leave for two days and the place goes to pieces. Hey! What's with all that foolishness over there? Do you really want to waste our limited number of threads on a topic like this? We don't have an unlimited supply, you know! :o </sounds> :o

<sounds of shuffling around in the background>Such a mess.... I leave for two days and the place goes to pieces. Hey! What's with all that foolishness over there? Do you really want to waste our limited number of threads on a topic like this? We don't have an unlimited supply, you know! mad.gif</sounds>
sorry my sound card doesnt work all i hear is absolute silence .

sorry my sound card doesnt work all i hear is absolute silence
How does one hear silence? :) If a moderator trips over a thread and no one is there to wittness it, does anyone really care?

How does one hear silence? blink.gifIf a moderator trips over a thread and no one is there to wittness it, does anyone really care?
Good questions . i have anotherif a tree falls in the woods and no one is there to hear it does it really make a sound :) :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Good questions . i have anotherif a tree falls in the woods and no one is there to hear it does it really make a sound :)  :clap2:  :clap2:  :clap2:  :clap2:  :clap2:  :clap2:  :clap2:  :clap2:  :clap2:
How about this one:If a man says something and there are no women around to hear him, is he still wrong? :clap2: :clap2: :PNow on to the next question...