Android to Ipad?

JerryM

This is where I come when I need the real expertise. Accordingly, I have both kindle and an Ipad Air.

I use a Bible program called e-Sword (my sword on Android.) On both Windows and Android there is a commentary that is Barclay's Daily Study Bible. It is available for Windows and Android here. An incredible app that gives a lot of background and historical information. I have it on both Windows PC and my Kindle devices

http://www.biblesupport.com/e-sword-downloads/category/28-commentaries/?sort_order=DESC&sort_key=file_submitted&num=10&st=30

Evidently no one there has put it in a format for iPad. I wonder if there is an app that will automatically convert it from Android to iPad?

Thanks,

Jerry

Guest LilBambi

Sorry to hear that! Converting seems not to be available from that direction.

I use Olive Tree Bible Study app for Windows, Mac and iOS. I got quite a few resources for free there over time. Not all at once. I did buy an awesome translation called The Voice Bible when it was on sale for a good price.

Sadly if you were using Olive Tree, you could have converted to eSword module.