SNF Lucky 13th Anniversary - March 8, 2016!

Guest LilBambi

Guest LilBambi

Look at us! Today we're lucky 13 years old! As Corrine noted last years, there aren't that many forums that have successfully continued as long as SNF.

So, Highlanders, let's party!

I got us a cake. It isn't fancy, but this is an informal party. So, bring some snacks and how about a game or two?

Join in, share your memories of times spent here at SNF.

Thank you Scot for another year of SNF fun!

NMOIJBG.jpg

13 years, huh? I'm a newbie. I've only been here for 10 of them. ;)

i joined up in week 2.

I was 2 weeks behind you crp. Time flies when you're having fun! Happy Anniversary SNF! Edited by mac
  • Like 1

V.T. Eric Layton

All you have to do is hover over someone's name on the forum to see their "Member Since..." date, Temmu. Yours is 7 April 2003. :)

I'm really a rookie. Less than 9 years here, but that is more than half the time the forum's been running. I suppose I can take solace in that fact. :w00t:

V.T. Eric Layton

I'm really a rookie. Less than 9 years here, but that is more than half the time the forum's been running. I suppose I can take solace in that fact. :w00t:

I dragged SueD over here from the Delphi Firefox forum. Didn't she subsequently drag you over?

Guest LilBambi

Scot's old Scot's Newsletter is what got me here. He let us all know it was coming and to come along and join the fun. I was on his newsletter mailing list for a very long time. And knew of him from the old WinMag by reading his articles.

Scot's old Scot's Newsletter is what got me here. He let us all know it was coming and to come along and join the fun. I was on his newsletter mailing list for a very long time. And knew of him from the old WinMag by reading his articles.

Same here. I subscribed in late 2000 or early 2001, after reading his articles in WinMag. Signed up here not long after he started up the forum.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest LilBambi

:thumbup:

Great to see folks are checking in as they find the posting. I had it listed at the top of the page initially, but some folks click from an email notification, and may not see those messages.

securitybreach

:thumbup:

Great to see folks are checking in as they find the posting. I had it listed at the top of the page initially, but some folks click from an email notification, and may not see those messages.

Well I do not miss much on SNF, it's just a matter of how long it takes me to see it lol. Now I wonder why I was not following the Announcements section?? Odd....

• 2 months later...
Cluttermagnet

Clutter was always a late adopter. But not with Scot's. Pretty amazing.

I had a member number under 1000, anyway. One of those many who

piled on in April...

...and late to the party as usual. All I see is empty pizza boxes and

something that looks like a coffee maker that had a nuclear meltdown...

Clutter

• Like 2