Multiple Linux distro's on new HDD

quint

Can't divulge what these penguins are doing on the ice floe! B)
And it´s slowly melting! ( was that your HD Quint ? )B) Bruno

Quint... could you use something (i.e. The Gimp) to shrink your avatar pic before you upload it? It's a pretty big file and takes quite a bit to download (even on broadband)..

yeah... my point is that if you right click on his avatar and click show image, it's actually a 1024x768 size image...Shrink it and then save it B) will make our dialuppers happy. B)

O, Quint resizing takes some more:Open it in the Gimp, rightclick on the image, choose --> image --> scale image !set the pixels to 128x ¨click¨ , this will scale the image , save it as jpg or png.B) Bruno

Quint...  could you use something (i.e. The Gimp) to shrink your avatar pic before you upload it?  It's a pretty big file and takes quite a bit to download (even on broadband)..
Sorry, I linked to the site, will correct shortly. B)

O, Quint resizing takes some more:Open it in the Gimp, rightclick on the image, choose --> image --> scale image !set the pixels to 128x ¨click¨ , this will scale the image , save it as jpg or png.:D Bruno
Couldn't upload as "png", but no problem. Bruno, used to think IrfanView was good - and it is - but the Gimp has it beat, by a longshot. Ryan, sorry about that, believe it's 3.04KB now. :rolleyes:

Couldn't upload as "png", but no problem. Bruno, used to think IrfanView was good - and it is - but the Gimp has it beat, by a longshot. Ryan, sorry about that, believe it's 3.04KB now. :rolleyes:
Hey.. no problem :D Just didn't want to bog down everyone :D