Congrats Penquin

teacher

Way to goI see you are now a noble threadhead. Does this mean we must bow to you. I guess since Bambi moved up to multithreader, you are our next threadhead. Don't look, but ThunderRiver is just a few posts behind you. Congratulations! Any water cooler hang out folks that want to see PENQUIN in his full glory, waddle on over to Linux.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bruno

• teacher

• siebkens

• Jeber

Thank you Teach, so sweet of you !This is a memorable day, 2 records broken in 24 hours, first LilBambi 1000 posts and now this : Thread Head, what an honor !People: champagne for everybody ! Come over an get yourself a glas, plenty bottles and a truckload full of ICE ! :D :DB) Your Devoted Penguin !

Stryder: Don´t give the wrong impression here, there are no dummies on the Linux forum !As for yourself; I think if I would make the switch to Windows, it would be YOU learning ME things !Glad to help. :D Bruno

Guest LilBambi

Well said Bruno! Hardware issues in any OS can be daunting, especially when you are relatively new to the OS! ;)Congrats! Welcome new Threadhead!Scot has made the rankings just a really fun thing and that's a good thing! :lol:

WATCH OUT, BRUNO...HERE COMES A KILLER WHALE!!!!!! B) Hee, hee...made you flinch. Now I get to give you noogies. :lol: Congrats on the big 500.

Thanks Fran !But be sure you keep watching behind you, I´m catching up with you, 1000 is my next goal ! :lol: B) Bruno

Lil Bambi, do you see this? Our favorite penquin has gone over 50 posts in one day. I think he is really trying to gain ground! :lol: or should that be ice?

Maybe we could slow him down if we break off his patch of ice and turn it into an iceberg...Because I'm tellin' ya, Bambi, at the rate he's going he's going to lap both of us.Congrats, Bruno! You really are deserving of the "Poste Haste" rank title I toyed with. Or maybe "Poster Boy." Poster Penguin? (Eh, Thread Head is my favorite too.)You know what's really a drag about being an "Admin"? You don't get rank titles. It's not fair. I *would* be a Thread Head right now. Honest. B) -- Scot

Gee, Scot, doncha know that's why Al Gore invented the " / "? You can be "Admin/Thread Head".

Gee, Scot, doncha know that's why Al Gore invented the " / "?  You can be "Admin/Thread Head".
Jeber... I haven't laughed this hard since I heard that Gore invented the internet B) The best part is that it's not only hilarious, but also useful info! :DThe best of both worlds... way to go Jeber.

Thanks Scot,I do think Thread Head is one of your bests ! My aim is higher though : Super Administrator looks like a good goal ! :D :D :D Bruno

penguin-dance.1.jpgIf you made him super computer, is this what he would look like? :D Jeber, do you think he would take the glasses off?

Jeber, do you think he would take the glasses off?
One can only hope! It would help avoid some of the mistaken identity problems he's exhibited in another thread elsewhere in the forums. :P

Oh no, quint, I don't think it's such a good idea to get the little "berg-er" drunk. He's a handful sober. Just ask LilBambi, Teacher... Besides, I don't think penguins live long enough to become legal age. :P

Oh no, quint, I don't think it's such a good idea to get the little "berg-er" drunk.  He's a handful sober.  Just ask LilBambi, Teacher...  Besides, I don't think penguins live long enough to become legal age.  :P
'Tis all right, Jeber...he has a "designated driver":gnu-and-penguin-color-300x276.png

Jeber, do you think he would take the glasses off?
One can only hope! It would help avoid some of the mistaken identity problems he's exhibited in another thread elsewhere in the forums. :D
Can I QUOTE you on that?

Siebkens:Thanks, and I try very hard to keep all my different identeties apart ! :P
He sure does. Did you notice he has three separate threads named after him? He keeps changing his identity in Penguin Tales, but don't believe him. :P Quint - Don't give the penguin any ideas. :P

Did you notice he has three separate threads named after him?
YES ! And I have a picture of myself glued on my monitor ! :P :P :P :P Bruno

He sure does.  Did you notice he has three separate threads named after him?  He keeps changing his identity in Penguin Tales, but don't believe him. :huh:
Yes, I did notice. I also have been watching the Linux forum after you pointed out how often the last poster to the Thanks, Bruno thread was Bruno! :lol: I can't even keep up with reading everything here, let alone posting that much!! Bruno must keep one flipper on the keyboard at all times!DON'T GO THERE BRUNO! :blink: