Penguin Tales

Just trying to keep up. How do you keep straight where you are posting. Ever post in Linux thinking you were in the water cooler? :D Actually, I am putting the Linux on hold for a few days so I think I will hide here in the Water Cooler. Might have to go to the Test pages to really hide out. :D Don't tell anyone. :D I put my shades on. It is bright in here.

• Replies 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bruno

• teacher

• GolfProRM

• BarryB

Top Posters In This Topic

PS: Jeber, I know you´re a sixties man like myself, does the name ¨Timoty Leary¨ ring a bell ? Will you STOP putting acid in the water of this cooler ?!!Thats not all he put in the water cooler:MB%20-%20Great%20white%20shark.%20%20(Southern%20Ocean,%20Australia)%20-%20C.jpg

Might have to go to the Test pages to really hide out. :P
Am watching those pages silently since weeks, Julia !!!! :P LOLWelcome Quint, you found the place where the real nuts hang out !LOL nice pic, you should use it as your avatar ! :P :P The Mad Penguin

The Mad Penguin
"Mad" as in angry? What's got your goat, penguin?"Mad" as in insane? This I can believe! :P

Penguins like fish Quint ! I see that´s you on that picture, did the fish taste any good ? In most cases as they get that old they´re a bit hard to digest.Prefer small fish quint, small and juicy ! :lol: The Mad Penguin

The Mad Penguin
"Mad" as in angry? What's got your goat, penguin?"Mad" as in insane? This I can believe! B)
Mad because he keeps getting caught flirting with all the curly-haired ladies..... Oh, sorry Jeber. :( I think the jury is still out as to whether or not he classifies as insane. :lol:

Mad because he keeps getting caught flirting with all the curly-haired ladies..... Oh, sorry Jeber.
Hey, at least you can tell the difference!
I think the jury is still out as to whether or not he classifies as insane.
CNN reports the jury returned after only 5 minutes of deliberation. The verdict is guilty as charged, "Felony impersonation of a Linux guru by a small, fish-breath, flightless avian". Sentenced to 5 years on the Mod Squad.

CNN reports the jury returned after only 5 minutes of deliberation. The verdict is guilty as charged, "Felony impersonation of a Linux guru by a small, fish-breath, flightless avian". Sentenced to 5 years on the Mod Squad.
I have not heard of this. Five minutes? :lol: That took a long time. However, he does a pretty good imitation in my book. :( No about that breath..... Even if I live at the ocean, I don't eat fish. Blah..... :( Guess I will have to watch how close I get to him. B)

Okay, since he stayed up half the night with me.........
You never noticed anything last night Julia !:lol: The mad Penguin

Would you quit telling on me?  I am trying to play the naive, innocent, lady right now.  :lol:
Doing a lousy job there, Julia, if that´s what you´re doing !Guys . . . could tell you a lot more ! . . . . B) The Mad Penguin

Boy... that's one mean bird!! He goes off sweet-talking the ladies, and then when they play innocent, he attacks! B) Bad penguin!! :lol: B)

Thank you GolfProRM....PENQUIN.... BAD BOY...... LADIES .... Never trust Penguin. He kisses and tells.

If Ryan start kissing me, I´ll hit him with a fish as big as in Quints picture ! :lol: The Raving Mad Penguin

If Ryan start kissing me, I´ll hit him with a fish as big as in Quints picture ! B) The Raving Mad Penguin
Whoa!!! Where'd that come from?? Nowhere did I mention kissing a penguin... and besides... your breath stinks!!! Ever heard of a breath mint? :DGee... now he's a "Raving Mad" penguin... maybe if we try hard enough we can make him a "Stark Raving Mad" penguin! :lol:

Oh no, Stark, raving, mad Penquin. I am going to have to check on his picture link at home.....it was so bad Novell banned it from my computer.I know, RM, he's blind. That's why the sunglasses. He can't tell who is saying what. I did not think our voices sounded alike.Again, RM, thank you for defending my honor. He shook me up so bad I am going to have to leave and go swim my laps. I will definitely keep my eyes peeled for stark, raving mad, penquins. :lol:

Again, RM, thank you for defending my honor.  He shook me up so bad I am going to have to leave and go swim my laps.  I will definitely keep my eyes peeled for stark, raving mad, penquins. :lol:
Just make sure you're swimming in a HEATED pool... you should be safe there B) Or better yet, a jacuzzi B)

Water temp:  85 degrees.  Hot tub: 103.  I think I am okay.  Will you come to my aid if not?
Just say the magic words, and I'll be there! :lol:

Just say the magic words, and I'll be there! :lol:
Watch out for that dressed up shark Julia !B) The Mad Penguin

Oh, what a fright . . . where did she come from . . . . . hi beeTee, you want to be my friend ? . . . . Nice curly hair . . . . love those little wings on your head . . . . . can you fly with them ? :P Never mind beeTee I can´t fly with mine either ! ;)Do you like fish beeTee ?. . . . Quint caught a real big one just a few hours ago . . . . . . really big and fresh . . . . . beeTee ? . . . can´t hear you beeTee. :DB) The Loony Penguin

Show us your teeth beeTee . . . it´s only us 2 here . . . aaah come on, show us your teeth . . . . . :P The loony Penguin

Thanks for the offer GolfProRM. I got my 80 laps in so I am full of energy now. Of course, the pool is real small.....However I did see some strange creatures there. Could not tell if they were sharks, whales, minnows, or PENQUINS in disguise. None were singing though.Oh Penguin..... Did you see I fixed my hair up for you? :) :)

You look smashing Julia, a real knock-out ! And smelling so fresh, just out of the water, what sent is that you are wearing ? :) The Loony Penguin