Penguin Tales

I DON'T DRESS LIKE A GIRL!!!, you near-sighted little flightless avian. If you'd notice, it's a work uniform. All of us who work at the lounge have to wear the same outfits. Keeps the coffee stains off our street clothes. Anyway, since when are you a fashion mavin? You've been wearing that same tux since I first met you. <_<

• Replies 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bruno

• teacher

• GolfProRM

• BarryB

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LilBambi

LOL! Way to weird and funny! LOL! :( Can't believe I forgot to come back here!BTW: Curly hair, yes, but just a little ... except in the summer's sultry days ... then it turns into a fuzzball! pzzzzzt! <_ src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_laugh.png" alt=":lol:"> :( :(

Jeber, you´re scary. . . . I´m not talking to you anymore, go an pick yourself some gladiators !Hi Fran. . . . was missing you . . . so bambi does have curly hair . . .nnnnice ice icezzzz ! <_< :( :lol: Bruno

BTW: Curly hair, yes, but just a little ...  except in the summer's sultry days ... then it turns into a fuzzball! pzzzzzt!  <_<  :(  :lol:  :(
Glad to see you back. I can really relate to the fuzzball! I think we need to rescue Jeber. Is this one of those places where Mom said, "Don't travel alone. Always take a friend along to be safe?"I'm not too sure Bruno didn't scare Sieb off. At least you are back. Bruno, I believe the term you are looking for is gladiola, not gladiator. By the way, if I take this summer job I have to practice my French....words like ratatouille, demi-glace, consumme, and chardonnay, Veuve Clicqout Brut, La Grande Dame., etc. I told my husband he would have to help me remember how to pronounce it all!Jeber, did you get the sunglasses off of him yet?

Hi Julia you´re back ! Now we can celebrate !Garçon: Champagne pour toutes mes amies ! <_< :( :lol: Bruno

Jeber is never scary ... he is a wonderfully funny and well articulated guy! Just misunderstood at times <_<
But he dresses up like a girl, look at his curls !

Lil BambiI agree. Jeber is never scary. Wild, crazy, yes! <_< You just gotta love him. Bruno, thanks for the drink! It hasn't quite arrived yet. I will have to check withthe garcon on this side of the ocean. Or did I count as part of "toutes mes amies". Simple French I get..... :(

No, he refuses to remove them for more than a moment...and if I were to try to take them off him, I'd have to sit on him to hold him down...and I think you can see how that might be misinterpreted. Boy, the things that the Dicovery channel never tells you about penguins! <_<

Guest LilBambi

teacher --Translation issues may be key here ... at least I hope so. You may not have realized it but gladiator jokes have become a bit negative unfortunately in this country. Shame too, I love those old gladiator movies. :( Hmmm...I think my Jim is making a wonderful roast chicken or roast pork Mother's Day dinner ... I am hearing clanking pots down there in the kitchen. He's a great cook by the way. YUM! <_>

teacher --Translation issues may be key here ... at least I hope so. You may not have realized it but gladiator jokes have become a bit negative unfortunately in this country. Shame too, I love those old gladiator movies.  :lol: Hmmm...I think my Jim is making a wonderful roast chicken or roast pork Mother's Day dinner ... I am hearing clanking pots down there in the kitchen. He's a great cook by the way. YUM!  <_<
Gladiator, Radiator, Gladiola, Airplane what´s the difference . . . . . . . ! Penguins like ICE ! ( and curly hair ) :( Bruno

Guest LilBambi

Yeah, well you know how it is ... just take a look at me (my avatar) ... heck an Australian marsupial for Pete's sake! But I love those little marsupials! But talk about hair! Covered in it!

Jeber, LOL. I would be concerned too. Somehow I am afraid if you sat on him to take off the sunglasses, someone would report you to the humane society. Maybe we can all find sunglasses to wear too! They we can all be in the dark in the water cooler.

Jeber, LOL. I would be concerned too.  Somehow I am afraid if you sat on him to take off the sunglasses, someone would report you to the humane society.
I´m a protected animal ! That´s more then he can say ! <_< :( :( :lol: Bruno

LilBambi We might need a translation just for the water cooler. Never heard of gladiator jokes. Sounds like you have a keeper of a husband. I hear mine is up from his nap, so I guess it is a movie and dinner after I get back from my walk. Enjoy!Bruno.. BEHAVE! Play nice.

Have you ever noticed how there is always a thread entitled "Thanks Bruno" with the last post by Bruno? Jeber, just wondered what your thoughts were. It seems strange to have over 100 posts in that thread with it always saying last post by Bruno!Bruno, you know we love ya! Well, oh drats, I am afraid our European penquin just might take that comment wrong! :o

SIC: and that´s exactly the thread where EVERYTHING goes worng ! Poor, poor Stryder . .:) :o !! He is the one who will need that lithium very bad ! :) Bruno

Glad to see you back.  I can really relate to the fuzzball!  I think we need to rescue Jeber.  Is this one of those places where Mom said,  "Don't travel alone.  Always take a friend along to be safe?"I'm not too sure Bruno didn't scare Sieb off.  At least you are back.
Had to go to church after that! :) Remind me to never use the word K****** around Bruno again!!Thanks Jeber for distracting Bruno - I needed that!I had to pry the kiddies away from the keyboard & get through the rest of the forum before I get to this thread because once I get here, I end up staying for awhile! :o

Hi Sieb,Nice to see you back ! How´s your mothersday ? Sieb I had this wierd dream . . . you know Jeber ? . . . . . He suddely changed in a man ! A bold headed eagle ! I´m all confunsed Sieb, can you explain what´s going on here ? They gave me ICE but there was a funny smell to it, and then I was halucinating . . . .Sieb I think they are trying to get rid of me. . . . :) :o :) Bruno

I'm having a wonderful Mother's Day! Thanks for asking.Was the ICE yellow?I don't think those men in the white coats are actually trying to get rid of you - they are just trying to take you to a better place. One with lots of ice, soft walls & lots of other penguins to play with! They'll even give you your very own white suit with special arms that hook together. :o

Oh no, Sieb, I know those man, they are all the same, they throw fish at you and then you have do do tricks ! No I´m not going that way ! I will look for a safe place somewhere in a little corner of the Linux forum. Ssssst don´t tell them. !Bye Sieb, lovely Sieb . . . . . :o Bruno

Sieb, we could fly away together, the two of us . . . . I know a place with lots of clean clear ice, we´d live with thousands of friends on a rock near the sea, in winter the sun shines 24 hrs a day and we penguins have big big parties !Sieb . . . . Sieb. . . . . oh she´s gone . . . everybody is gone . . . . noone to play with . . . . :o Bruno

Good... I thought that "bird brain" would NEVER LEAVE!! B) Time to stop laying with penguins... Oi... been a long day... drove 3 hours to a cousin's graduation and then had to spend the rest of the afternoon talking to people that knew me when I was "knee high to a grasshopper." Argh, I've got no idea who 2/3 of the people are... Anyway, back to the safe sanctuary of the water cooler... no "old friends" here B)

Well now, GPRM, some of your friends here are indeed old (older than you, anyway), but it's true we won't pinch your cheek or tell embarrassing stories about your childhood days. We'll just drive you slowly nuts with threads like this one. B)

. . . . pssst. . . . pssst . . anybody there ? . . . O.K. Good, everybody is asleep !Time for revenge !I´ll tell you why: These people, Julia, Ryan and Jeber are all coming over to the Linux forum begging, pleading me for help, like hungry little birds they´re all screeching at the same time, hungry for information ! And here at the ¨hot water fountain¨ they keep bashing me on my yellow nozzle !¨The Revenge of the Mad Penguin¨ ( title of my next novel )Revenge: I will change all their passwords overnight, that will teach them a lesson !Sweet revenge: Julia, you´re the most sneaky one, I´m trying hard to help you with your burning problems in the Linux section and you are busy posting here behind my back ! Lady you´re asking for serious problems ! I will not only change your password, but also reset your post-count to ZERO !PS: Jeber, I know you´re a sixties man like myself, does the name ¨Timoty Leary¨ ring a bell ? Will you STOP putting acid in the water of this cooler ?!!:D The Mad Penguin

"The Mad Penquin" :D Parcleseaus, I think he is trying to encroach on your territory. It is hard to keep up with a penquin around these parts. I don't think he sleeps, he must post in his sleep. If my postcount goes to zero then it might be safe to tell my students (or my husband) about this site, but I doubt it. :D :D

PS: Jeber, I know you´re a sixties man like myself, does the name ¨Timoty Leary¨ ring a bell ? Will you STOP putting acid in the water of this cooler ?!!
Is that why I can't sleep? :D

Julia ! Glad you´re awake my dear ! Please do explain:

Parcleseaus
dictionary.com nor Google can come up with any hits ! :D The Mad Penguin

Posting on two forums at the same time again, Julia ? Wait. . . . . I have to do some work first, but I´ll take care of YOU later !! :D:D The Mad Penguin