• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bruno

• teacher

• GolfProRM

• BarryB

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess you just can't trust those French men!
Julia, didn´t you tell me at our last ¨rendez-vous¨ that your husband was French too ?? :D :D B) Bruno
No, no, no! I said I had French in-laws. Actually, his first wife was French and they treat us like family. She died many years ago at too early of an age. It keeps life interesting.

Where have I heard that line before? B)
I suppose from the other French man in your life . . .
Julia, didn´t you tell me at our last ¨rendez-vous¨ that your husband was French too ??
:D Bruno

Where have I heard that line before? :D
It wasn´t me Julia, . . it wasn´t me. . . . . . you know, we penguins all look the same . . . . .I suppose from the other French man in your life . . . B) Bruno
Actually, I don't think he has ever gone around in black and white suits. :D Not quite his style. I think you have to be a penquin to pull that one off.

You two are going to have to talk to each other. I think I have used up my hours for the day! B) Bye

Oh, I won´t give up though . . . . but have some business to do in the Linux section . . . . . talk to you an other time ! B) :D Bruno

Stryder, honestly I don´t know what she´s complaining about . . . remember the subtitle of this thread ?

Cheating allowed ! :D
:D B) :D :D Bruno

jbredmound

There are no penguins in France! Forget it! Passing phase, and all that! Move on. Find some other bird. I wouldn't snow ya...you gotta put this thing on ice...ya gotta floe with it...get out of this berg.You're dressed for the best...move on.

To Ryan and jbredmound : You boys are simply no competition for me ! ;) :DTo Julia : For a friendly and civilized chat, do come over to the Linux forum, your sharp dressed penguin, with his French charm and the brains of a Dutchman, is waiting there for you. :D B) Bruno

GolfProRM
To Ryan and jbredmound : You boys are simply no competition for me ! ;) :DTo Julia : For a friendly and civilized chat, do come over to the Linux forum, your sharp dressed penguin, with his  French charm and the brains of a Dutchman, is waiting there for you. B) ;)  Bruno
No competition huh? :D I believe you're the one with the "French charm" (whatever that is?) and "brains of a Dutchman" (they have brains?) :DI believe we're the ones with no competition! :D :( :(

Let me try to explain ¨Dutch Brains¨ in a simple and easy way to you: intelligence and commonsense ! B) ;) Bruno

GolfProRM

Intelligence and common sense, huh??? I'll buy that... Although I think you're missing one simple word in that statement... it's a simple, two letter word, so I'll guess that you can understand it... The word is "no": as in NO itelligence and NO common sense... am I right? :D ;) B) :D

GolfProRM
¨ c´est l´avantage des ignorants¨ ( P.Mayence ) B)  Bruno
Oi... not sure I even need to know French to figure that one out ;)

Proves my point !

intelligence and commonsense
Writing a French phrase even you can understand !

jbredmound

OK, we are just going to have to march into the Linux Forum, pack up the Penguin, and ship him to Sea World. This is a humanitarian act, as they have trainers there and will be able to help him. I would recommend Dr Earle, but I don't think he does therapy with Penguins (although, in this case, medicine is surely the answer).French Penguin, indeed...Mind of a Dutchman, indeed....The real birds here are all Bald Eagles.

At a loss for words, huh Bruno?? :)  Must be those "Dutch Brains" B) :)
I thought that was something served with scrambled eggs for breakfast.Honestly though, I guess we have to be nice to Bruno since he does try hard to please, (at least in his hiding place over there in Linux). I might even go over and ask him a few linux questions. I have a houseful of Linux users right now. Will have to ask them whether I should go play in that sandbox.

Thanks Julia, I feel protected and warm under your wings. You´ll be more than welcome in the Linux Forum ! ( all bald toddlers get banned up there. ) :huh: Bruno

I wandered into the Linux threads & jumped right back out again. I think that I need a LINUX - English translation dictionary before I visit next time!

Siebkens, such a nice avatar . . . siebkens, I will be your walking ( wobbling ) dictionary, don´t worry !( aye, I´m building myself quiet a reputation here :huh: ) :D Bruno

Yup, I see. Chasing the other women again. First me, then LilBambi and now siebkens. I know, we wnat her to be part of the group. Anyone that can come up with that great of an avatar deserve your affection, oops, I mean attention.

Julia, I knew you would take that the wrong way . . . . my attention is for everybody on this forum. . . . . sure a nice avatar helps, like the one you´ve got yourself. Julia, I think in your case it´s also your name that makes my head spin, see me shades nearly fall off ! I do need my shades, I´m much to timid . . . . bye Julia . . bye . . see you later. B) Bruno

Thanks Julia, I feel protected and warm under your wings. You´ll be more than welcome in the Linux Forum ! ( all bald toddlers get banned up there. ) B) Bruno
Wings? Now I know what is going on. You thought I was a penquin too, or am I bird brain?

Bruno, you just are like a butterfly, you flit from flower to flower. I noticed someone just commented in the jobs thread about how we get off track around here! I guess we do a little? But we are jut adding to the "How many PC-hours a day?" or was it "cheating"?

But we are just adding to the "How many PC-hours a day?" or was it "cheating"?
That´s the fun of this thread Julia, you´ve got 2 choices ! B) BrunoPS: we will do the cheating, the rest can tell their PC-hours B)

You thought I was a penquin too
but....Julia . .your avatar ? . . . . . wait I¨ll take of my shades, just for a second and put up my specs . . . grrrrrrrrr ! you are NO nightingale ! B) :( Ooooooh ! I was a fool ! B) Bruno