• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bruno

• teacher

• GolfProRM

• BarryB

Top Posters In This Topic

Nathan is gone, he was to impressed by your beauty . . . .but I can handle that . . . a Penguin from the casanova family can charm the curls in your hair . . . . . where is our Multithreader, our Teacher Of the Year . . . the only woman that got two titles in one week ?B) The Casanova Penguin

Maybe you just scared him off. He was afraid you were going to kiss and tell!Bruno - I did not go far. Please notice my sig! I never kiss and tell!_____________________Knows when to be Quiet B)

Nathan is a good friend from the Linux forum Sweety . . . . but sometimes a bit ¨timide¨ a bit shy . . . he will come back ! Perhaps if you have some more peanuts . . that might lure him . .:DB) The Devious Penguin

Bruno - I did not go far.  Please notice my sig!  I never kiss and tell!_____________________Knows when to be Quiet B)
Who´s this ¨Bruno¨ guy Julia ? Are you cheating on me ? First your husband and now ¨Bruno¨ . . . I¨ll have to keep an eye on you !B) The Detective Penguin

With the shy ones, you need to gently pull them in. Don't offer them peanuts and then suddenly take them to Greece. It just is too much for them. Remember, gently. ________________________Older and ?????

That's right. Let him have a little wine, but don't lead him to far astray. Now penquin, amour, I was just reviewing my letters from you:asking to be punishedRunning Ryan offFlirting with SiebFlirting with SnoepieHiding behind me or on top of me or under me or under my wing? (anything to get close)Maybe I have been mislead a bit. Are you really a wild penguin instead of a sophisticated penguin?_________________________Just curious

asking to be punishedRunning Ryan offFlirting with SiebFlirting with SnoepieHiding behind me or on top of me or under me or under my wing?  (anything to get close)
Inside every sophisticated penguin there's a wild animal, asking to be unveiled

Penguin, I have an idea. Why don't we just take off and see where we end up. Run away from all these young things and find a place to hide. I seem to remember starting to do that a few hours ago. Shall we go?____________________Anxiously Awaiting a Response B)

Have a sudden attac of amnesea . . . . .did I say all those things . . . . you must have got me real drunk Julia ! Maybe I should eat some more of those peanuts, seems to keep your head clear !B) The When Was That Penguin

Ladies this Penguin needs his beauty sleep ! Good Night, have sweet dreams ! Was fun drinking with you.B) The Very Tired Penguin

You´re a fast adapter Sweety . . . . . . . love your curls . . . . .all those nice flashy colors . . . and those trendy specs ! Brilliant job . . see, I told you what a few rollers and a little effort could boost up your image . . . . . Time to go to Rio !B) The Let´s Go To Rio Penguin

Rio? Did someone say Rio? Where is everyone?____________________________Left Behind for a Younger Set of Curls

Rio Is good!!!!!!!!!!  And I missed the party again :(
You missed the party again? No, I saw you peek in for a few minutes. You just didn't want to party. Next time we expect you to be prompt! We will let you decide what to bring. Besides if Snoepie and Sieb are going to be around, we need to even things up a bit. We might even get Nathan to stay for a while and not be such a wall flower!___________________Appreciates a good Party

LOL...I was just busy yesterday...I had one of those "Honey your never done List"..But it does appear the water cooler crowd is growing...And seems the Charming Penguin is spreading his charm :( ( I failed that class :( ) ....And I dunno about expecting a sailor to be prompt...remember we the folks that brought you Naval Intelligence :(

Just remember, when you get all those honey dos done, then you get to play around! I know you are familiar with the water cooler. :( Just drop in and play along. I think the penguin charm can rub off. After all, you do sport a penguin avatar. Naval intelligence? Never heard of that one. We did use to laugh at the term Army Intelligence. Of course, that was when I was in a unit that was combined AF/Army Intelligence back in the days when the wall came down.

Hellloooooo! Helloooooo! Is anybody Here?Now you've done it, jb...just gotta go exploring...where in the heck is this?Well, it gotta be North, cause those look like Northern Penguins, but what about the babe with the technicolor hairdo...Wait...TEACH!!!! Hey! Howyadoin? WHEREAMI?Ummmm.... Oh yeah, the Ruby Slippers! Hello!Breadcrumbs...I'll drop breadcrumbs...I shall return!

Gee... look what happens when I'm gone for the weekend! Y'all party without me. :(Anyway, if there's any wine left, I want some! B)

Gee... look what happens when I'm gone for the weekend!  Y'all party without me. :(Anyway, if there's any wine left, I want some! B)
Wow, me too!! Ryan over 1000 posts, Bruno over 2000 posts, Teach over 1000! Snoepie in the water cooler! B) ----------The looking for fireworks Sieb!I'm going to have to bookmark those fireworks, we seem to need them a lot for all of our celebrating! :D

I don't Teach...It sometimes I have more to do on the weekends that I ever have on my "Real Job"....hmmm is that by design? But...party on!