• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bruno

• teacher

• GolfProRM

• BarryB

Top Posters In This Topic

Snoepie Don't tell all our secrets. When can we expect you to sport a pair of sunglasses. Even Seib wears hers sometimes!______________________________Rose Colored Lenses make everything Nice

We got rudely interrupted . . . . . . . by a very strange phenomena . . . . . B) The Penguin----------------"What's another word for Thesaurus?" -- Steven Wright

SnoepieBefore the penguin comes back, do you think we just throw him a party? He has been sweet today. You have to reward him when he behaves. Positive reinforcement, or so they call it in school. Or has my memory gotten short?__________________________Ready for Action B)

Peanuts. On no. He is a sophisticated penguin. He is more of a wine and cheese sort than a peanuts and beer. You must raise your standards. I'll get out the wine.....________________________________--Ready to Party

Peanuts ,Sweety that is for another kind of bird, with wild colors . . in the amazone . . . we Penguins don´t eat peanuts, we´re from the south pole and wear a tuxido, sharp dressed and elegant !B) The Sharp Dressed Penguin

See? I told you he would not go for the peanuts. You need to experience a little more of the elegant side of life. This is not an average bird.Penguin mon cheri - What would you like to do this evening. You have two lovely ladies here, although only one has curls. Make a decision and tell us what you would like to do!____________________________Waiting Expectantly

Oooh, but peanuts are my favourite; sharing this with a sophisticated penquin (or should I say Penguin) means a lot ......
Well, Sweety if you put it that way . . . . . . I might be seduced to try some of those . . . would it match the wine you think ?B) Le Pengouin Dangereux

Mon cher, and SnoepieIf we really want to be festive, I do have a special bottle of champagne I have been holding on to. It is from a relative's vineyard in that lovely region. The real makers of bubblies! Oh no, Le Pengouin Dangereux is flirting with Snoepie._____________________________Was Planning to Enjoy The Evening with Friends

would it match the wine you think
Sure, do something extraordinaire, take one of my bottles of Samos (a very very sweet afterdinner whine from Greece), spill some on your toxedo and live !!!

Very sweet wine, spilling it on a nice tux. Snoepie - I still think you need a little sophistication to run with this penguin. I mean, look at his signature last time._______________________Le Professeur Vexé

There's something funny going on around here. I don't know if I can trust the Penquin and Snoepie. It sounds like she is trying to start some trouble. I just won't believe a thing she says. Meetings in Greece. I think she is confused._______________________________L'Amour de Penguin

Greece is to hot for a penguin Sweety, I like colder climats, couldn´t have been me . . . . . .perhaps my brother ? We penguins all look alike, did he cause you troubles ?B) The I´m Innocent Penguin

There is no stain on me Sweety, I´m innocent I told you, must have been my uncle, we all look alike we penguins, I have always been well behaved and nice . . . . B) The Well Bred Penguin

I know you are confused. I have looked at his tux very closely. He even took it off this evening. There are no signs of any stains anywhere._____________________________--The Doubting Teacher

Nathan, come in my defence here my friend, these women are trying to nail me . . . accusing me of I don´t know what !B) The I Told You It Was Not Me Penguin

Ooh, In that case I must appologise to you Penguin, I realy thought it was you, but now I realise, it WAS your uncle (the one only having shrimps for dinner!)

Oeffff, That was close . . . . really got me frightned . . . . . I never would do any harm to a charming girl like yourself Sweety . . . . . . . Now let´s have a glass and some of those pea . . NUTs :DB) The Nutty Penguin

Mon cherI am on to you. I heard that. Do you think I am deaf and blind. That's it. I am out of here.I have to be able to trust my penguin!!!!_______________________Knows when to Leave B)

Nathan, I see you´re there, help me please, I did put myself in a situation here . . . . . . where is the way out ? How can I please both of them, you should know . . . come to my defence will you ?B) The Please Help Me Penguin