Penguin Tales

I was here all the time, love . . . . . . desperate . . . waiting for you to return . . . you had abbandoned me . . you cruel teacher ! Guess your prize as Teacher Of the Year was more important to you, than your best Penguin-friend. B):D The Sad Penguin----------------------t is not enough to succeed. Others must fail. -- Gore Vidal

• Replies 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bruno

• teacher

• GolfProRM

• BarryB

Top Posters In This Topic

AmourYou expect me to believe that. I know you have been playing wtih Sieb and LilBambi and Snoepie. Who else? What about GreenGeek? You know I really am not the jealous type. I don't mind sharing a little. But really, you must be honest with me. I have been here sitting and waiting on you!_______________________Your Devoted Pupil/Teacher

Ooooh look at her, now I ask you . . . just look at her . . . . see that nice tan on her face ? . . . . the nice new shades ? . . . is that someone who´s been waitng here in the watercooler ?No, you´ve been on the beach catching sun-burn, you´ve been at the mall, shopping, spending money on fancy shades . . . . you can´t fool me . . . . . :D The I won´t be Fooled Penguin-------------------Subtlety is the art of saying what you think and getting out of the way before it is understood

Ooooh look at her, now I ask you  . . . just look at her . . . . see that nice tan on her face ? . . . . the nice new shades ?  . . . is that someone who´s been waitng here in the watercooler ?No you´ve been on the beach catching sun-burn, you´ve been at the mall, shopping spending money on fancy shades . . . . No you can´t fool me . . . . . :D The I won´t be Fooled Penguin-------------------Subtlety is the art of saying what you think  and getting out of the way before it is understood
AmourSun burn? You think I sunburn? No I was born for the sun. I have only been out swimming an hour each day to stay in shape for you. Can I help it if the sun gave me a tan? It is summertime, after all. What do you want me to do? Stay inside, attached to my computer. Besides, don't I need to keep my swimming up to go out with a penguin? Now tell me?New shades? You have been so busy playing in L**** I had to do something to keep myself entertained. You would not want me out running around with others, now would you? Besides, you would not want me to get all leathery around the eyes from too much sun. One must take care of one's skin. If you must know, I have new lotion to so Ican protect my skin.__________________________Yes, Waiting Patiently

I like your new lip-gloss, nice color red . . . . does fit the shades . . .O.K. I forgive you neglecting me . . . let´s have a nice drink, what about a nice little vin blanc . . . . . . can you handle that after all the wine and xwine from yesterday . . :D The I Still Have A Headache Penguin----------------Don't worry. Life's too long. -- Vincent Sardi, Jr.

Well, after all, it is Saturday night. Did you have a better offer? I must admit last night's wine made me a little dizzy. Glad we left that over in the L*****. It's too intense for here. Yes, I think a little vin blanc would do. You do have me figured out already, don't you. What do you have to offer this evening? I have some nice cheese and crackers to go with it!___________________________L'Amour Vrai Du Pingouin %:-)

Cheese and crackers will do fine.How about some vin du Loire: un petit Sancerre, ou bien Vouvray, Bourgueil, faites votre chois : Ici nice for a warm summer night a Loire wine !:D Le Pengouin Assoiffée----------------When a man sits with a pretty girl for an hour, it seems like a minute. But let him sit on a hot stove for a minute-- and it's longer than any hour. That's relativity. -- Albert Einstein

When a man sits with a pretty girl for an hour, it seems like a minute. 
We will just leave it at that.Un petit Sancerre sounds delightful. Do you have a 1999 vintage anywhere? You pick. As long as it is not too sweet or dry, I am easy to please. Where shall we go, your place, mine, or elsewhere?It's up to you, mon cher____________________In a Happy Mood Now

Well. we´re quiet comfy right here ma chère, nobody is disturbing us . . . . . . what about the cheese ? It´s french I hope . . . boursin, port salut, camembert, un petit fromage de chêvre . . . ? Tell me what did you bring me mon chèrie . . . :D Le Pengouin Affamée------------------Remember, God could only create the world in 6 days because he didn't have an established user base.

I happen to have a nice camebert here. It is one of my favorites. Will tht suffice? Why don't you put on a little music to set the mood? Maybe something light and classical? Or were you in the mood for something else? Truly, you are both affamée and assoiffé? Any other needs that have not been met?________________________L'Amour Vrai Du Pingouin

Have some Chopin here, love the piano nocturnes . . . . . it´s so warm in here . . would you mind if I take off my jacket . . :D Le Pengouin Etouffée-------------------The only difference between a car salesman and a computer salesman is that the car salesman knows he's lying.

You are right. Chopin is quite nice. I like a little piano music. Go ahead and take off your jacket. It is much too warm of an evening to wear a dinner jacket. Here, I will go put the music on while you get comfortable.___________________Enjoying the Evening

You see all those stars twinkling at us ma chère, such a lovely night . . . . . makes me all dizzy . . . mmmmmmB) Le Pengouin Asommée--------------------Some of my readers ask me what a "Serial Port" is. The answer is: I don't know. Is it some kind of wine you have with breakfast?

Etouffée are you? Well, had we best call the medics? We would not want you to get ill? Or is there something I can do to assist you? Did you try to find some serial port? I am not into port much myself.__________________________Ready to do First Aid

I see you called in some company. Just when, pray tell, did you do that? I bet you were on the phone while I was putting the music on. ___________________________Two's Company, Three's More Company

Assommée maintenant ma chère . . . . . had to much wine . . . . falling over . . . . :D Le Pengouin Atêrrée------------------"Our vision is to speed up time, eventually eliminating it." -- Alex Schure

Firmly grounded are you. Leave it to a Dutch Frenchman to be able to handle his wine. :D Or did you mean you were hitting the ground. I get all confused when I start to hear sweet things in French. I forget what I was saying.________________________Trying to Figure Things Out

SnoepieKeep him honest. He tells me these things mean all sorts of things. Has he been leading me astray? _______________________Not the Linguistics Teacher

Welcome to the Penguin Tales Snoepie, it´s about the French penguin chasing all the girls with curly hair . . . . he can´t help it, it´s his French charm that is attracting them, its more like they are chasing him . . . . :D The Innocent Penguin-----------------Seleznick's Theory of Holistic Medicine: Ice Cream cures all ills. Temporarily.

Actually Snoepie, I think it is called this French Penguin likes the ladies and we ALL have curly hair, except maybe you! Don't let him fool you. He throws a French word or two in there just to keep us busy. You should be able to keep him in line!______________________________Joueur dans les contes du pingouin

But you have such a lovely smile Sweety, penguins are attracted to that too . . . . . . and you could put a few rollers in to make it curly . . . B) The Naughty Penguin-------------------Advertising is the rattling of a stick inside a swill bucket. -- George Orwell

Whooo, that's a relief, I don't have curly hair so keep chasing all the other (innocent) girls you naughty!
Naughty?You sure figured him out quick. He plays innocent and naive but we know the truth. He is just a penguin that loves to have fun. Bring out a bottle of wine, some fine cheese, a little music, and he is as happy as can be. ________________________Knows How to Entertain THE Penguin

But you have such a lovely smile Sweety, penguins are attracted to that too . . . . . . and you could put a few rollers in to make it curly . . . B) The Naughty Penguin
And just what do you know about rollers? I know, you are going to tell us it is from your charming daughters. Of course, we don't know if they really exist. That could just be subterfuge on your part.____________________________-Smarter than she looks

Actually Snoepie, I think it is called this French Penguin likes the ladies and we ALL have curly hair, except maybe you!  Don't let him fool you.  He throws a French word or two in there just to keep us busy.  You should be able to keep him in line!______________________________Joueur dans les contes du pingouin
Julia, tu ne vas pas lui raconter toutes mes secrets . . . . réstricte toi un peut . . B) Le Pengouin Timide

And just what do you know about rollers?  I know, you are going to tell us it is from your charming daughters.  Of course, we don't know if they really exist.  That could just be subterfuge on your part.____________________________-Smarter than she looks
No one could ever match the beauty of my daughters Julia !B) The Proud Penguin--------------------A language that doesn't have everything is actually easier to program in than some that do. -- Dennis M. Ritchie

Julia, tu ne vas pas lui raconter toutes mes secrets . . . . réstricte toi un peut . .
Secretly we giggle about your beautifull sunglasses

Those are for hiding my charming blue eyes . . . . . it would only make them go crazy . . . . . have to think about my reputation . . . B) The Smart Dressed Handsome Penguin------------------Some men rob you with a six-gun -- others with a fountain pen. -- Woodie Guthrie

Julia, tu ne vas pas lui raconter toutes mes secrets . . . . réstricte toi un peut . . B) Le Pengouin Timide
Yes, I will keep it between us. And now, I must bid adieu! Domani, perpecheri, domani! Sempre domani. Oh I forgot, you don't do Italian. See you tomorrow!__________________The Teacher with Obligations