Penguin Tales

Then you would be a candidate for the scuppernog. Let me go pour you a glass of that. How is that? It's very sweet. ________________________The discerning Teacher

• Replies 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bruno

• teacher

• GolfProRM

• BarryB

Top Posters In This Topic

---------------------And here I wait so patiently Waiting to find out what price You have to pay to get out of Going thru all of these things twice -- Dylan, "Memphis Blues Again"

That's it. He has had too much to drink. No more for him. He's Literary Penguin once again!________________________Wary of literary penguins

Never put down your host. After all, he did provide the first wine you tried! Did you have anything you wanted to contribute to this party?______________________________Doesn't play favorites

Ummm... lemme see here... Oh yes! I do have a nice tray full of meats and cheeses... and a bunch of different crackers too! B)

That sounds delightful. Excuse the slow response. I had to go change to my Linux outfit. The windows outfit was looking a little old tonight. I wanted to be ready for a party._________________________________Ready for the party

You know, It's quite difficult to drink wine through this crazy cage I've got around my face... --------------------A cannibal that could use a straw B)

Guess I scared everyone off! Hmph.... and I was really hoping for a nice Liver stew for dinner. :D j/kAnyway... thanks for the wine... I'm off to do a ***** install now! B)

Maybe it is time to change your look. Can't you wait around for a reply. I was out looking for suitable party talk. Saw where Prelude is putting down tulips in his signature. Hope the penguin doesn't notice that. Isn't that the flower of the Netherlands!When are you going to come out of that contraption? Were you grounded?______________________________Curious to know

Well... They told me that I'm in for life, but I think I can find a way out (maybe parole and some time for good behavior)... the way the court system works, I'll probably be out by the end of the weekend B)

Ahh... When a man gets hungry enough, there's no stopping him! :D At least I got my nice liver dinner tonight! :lol:Who needs the court system to get me free? Just easier this way! :lol: :P

Yes... A man must be well dressed for any situation... Never know when I might run into my next "dinner" date! ;) ;)

Why thank you Julia! It's so nice to be back on the streets again... Of course I'll behave! What do you think I am, some psychotic maniac? Yes... A man must be well dressed for any situation... Never know when I might run into my next "dinner" date!
Ryan - that's so in character its SCARY! ;)

Mwahahaha! So the next question is: Are you sure I'm not actually Hannibal Lecter? ;) ;) Maybe just Sir Anthony Hopkins. :) Anybody for a nice glass of Chianti? :)

Guest LilBambi

Yes, no, yes, no, yes, no ....Oh, I give up ... but I'll take that nice glass of Chianti :)And from another of my movie favorites:"How about a nice game of chess?"

jbredmound
Should I be wary of a penguin that rocks back and forth and wants to be punished?
Worry not...the rocking is just a side effect of his medication. He gets the injections every two weeks, but he always forgets to take the pill for the side effects in the morning. As to wanting to be punished, this is a totally new symptom and I am trying to reach Dr Earle about it right now.He is probably just reacting to being threatened with pleasure...but you can't be too careful when you've got a swaying Penguin for a patient.

I just thought it was because he was happy and excited. Did I get that wrong? You mean it is the medication wearing off?By the way, aren't you extinct now?

Chess is good... I have to warn you though, I only play for show...
How do you just play chess for show? Does that mean you mindlessly move the pieces around on the board. On Penguin, are you going to let them say these things about you?_________________________The ever wary teacher

Guest LilBambi

I hear ya Ryan ... me too ... chess is a casual game to me as well.I don't throw boards around if I lose or anything either, or rip off arms like Wokie's have been known to do ... LOL!

Oh penguin - where are you. I believe you are suppose to be watching this thread. Now are you going to come out and play or not?________________________Teacher wants to play :D