Penguin Tales

Hey Bruno...according to teacher, we may have the forums to ourselves for three days or so. Yahoo. Let's redecorate the place while everybody's gone. B)

• Replies 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bruno

• teacher

• GolfProRM

• BarryB

Top Posters In This Topic

YES !I´ll get the paint, you get the booz !Seems like the perfect plan Jeber ( we need someone to organize the women B) ):) The Painting Penguin

organize the women
I will not, will not, will not...make the comment floating around in my head. B)

The Tales part III ( The Return of the Penguin )Ssssssssssssst . . . . . I´m back . . . . . . . .Sssssssssssssst Hello, I´m back home !Where is everybody . . . . . ? Come on let´s play ! Julia, Sieb, Fran, Jeber, Ryan, Quint, George, Stryder, Temmu, Prelude, ALL the friends; come back and play !;) The Only Real Penguin

Celebrate - the party animal, ur, penguin is back! Sieb, by popular demand, come on out and play! What? Is everyone else working??? ;)

Julia ! Nice to see your curly hair back in your avatar !Like the good old times all over again.;) The Curly Lovin´ Penguin

I don't know that I can play with someone who's so full of himself that he calls himself the ONLY REAL PENGUIN!!! :D ;) I feel for all the other poor penguins out there who don't get the recognition because someone calls himself the ONLY REAL PENGUIN... :D :D ;) :D ;) ;)

I don't know that I can play with someone who's so full of himself that he calls himself the ONLY REAL PENGUIN!!! :D ;)  I feel for all the other poor penguins out there who don't get the recognition because someone calls himself the ONLY REAL PENGUIN...  :D  :D  ;)  :D  ;)  ;)
You have to cut him some slack. He's blind. He can't tell who is a real penguin and who isn't. He just hasn't found anyone else of the same species yet! It is an obscure, endangered species.

Hi Ryan, nice to see you in a good mood ! I´ll change my sig, you´re right there are at least 18.000.000 of us !;) The Fun Lovin´ Penguin

Eh...it's lunchtime and I just finished a nice Turken (or Churkey) Sandwich! ;) Got about 15 min to goof off before I should do some more work... ;) Got to enjoy the time I've got! ;)

He just hasn't found anyone else of the same species yet! It is an obscure, endangered species.
The lonesome life of a poor Penguin . . . . . nearly cried . . . . . ha ha ha :lol: :lol: :lol: B) The Lonely Penguin

Are my curls curly enough for you today? Give me a couple of days and I will be my old self. I let Seib know it is time to come back and play!_______________________Natural curls - no perm!

I let Seib know it is time to come back and play!
Yes where is she ? You scared her of again, did you ? Jealous as you women are . . . I know the drill . . . hope she has not too many scratches on her lovely little face.:lol: The Brutal Penguin

Well, I'll be close - how about Kansas City? Actually, even closer, Saint Joseph! :lol: _________________________Graduation weekend coming up

Shoot! That's only a 2-hour drive from Lincoln! I'll be expecting you about 9:00AM Saturday then to help? :lol:

She said something about children. I don't understand it. Just what are her priorities? She must be confused to think her family comes before the water cooler :lol: . ___________________Got my priorities straight!

Hey... either/both of you want to come to Nebraska this weekend?  I could use some help moving! :lol:
We will ALL come to give you a hand Ryan ! Any snow and ice around where you´re going ?Note; don´t let me carry anything that can break, my flaps are slippery !:lol: The Slippery Penguin

Shoot!  That's only a 2-hour drive from Lincoln!  I'll be expecting you about 9:00AM Saturday then to help? :lol:
I think I will have a four-year old niece attached to my leg. She can't do without her aunt! She has curls too. Shall I bring her?__________________________I have a fan club :lol:

She said something about children.  I don't understand it.  Just what are her priorities?  She must be confused to think her family comes before the water cooler :lol: .  ___________________Got my priorities straight!
My words Julia ! Get your priorities right Sieb !:lol: The @$%# Penguin

PenguinFor a bird that does not fly, how are you going to get there? Is there a polar ice cap floating around somewhere that is going to go through the Gulf of Mexico, up the Mississippi River to the Misouri River and over land then to Lincoln?This I have to see!________________________The unbelieving teacher

If she can carry stuff, she's welcome to come! :DBruno - Sorry, no snow or ice this weekend... supposed to be about 70F/21C this weekend... Nice and sunny too! :lol:

Bruno - Sorry, no snow or ice this weekend... supposed to be about 70F/21C this weekend... Nice and sunny too!
For a bird that does not fly, how are you going to get there? Is there a polar ice cap floating around somewhere that is going to go through the Gulf of Mexico, up the Mississippi River to the Misouri River and over land then to Lincoln?
Sorry Ryan, just got an urgent phonecall from a wealthy uncle, he´s dying and I´m the only inheritant ! Have to go . . . :lol: The Rich Penguin

Are you serious?? If so, you ought to be able to afford a flight then!P.S. If you are serious...sorry to hear about your uncle :lol:

What, I go to fix my hair and everyone runs away! What happened?____________________had to bounce my curls

He lives in France, don´t know if they will let me in, last time finished all his bottles of Bolly . . . . . . . :lol: The Filty Rich PenguinPS: Ryan was I ever serious ?

What, I go to fix my hair and everyone runs away!  What happened?____________________had to bounce my curls
Got a facelift aswell Julia ? That was quick, have an address of that doctor ? I can afford it now . . . :lol: The Filty Rich Penguin