What's The Best SFNL Forums Skin?

Scot

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Currently the Purple skin is the default color for this board, and most people aren't aware that they can quickly and easily preview and change the available skin colors of the Forums in the My Controls > Skin and Languages.Should we change the default? And if so, which color skin should we choose to be the default? Thanks for your input!-- Scot

I've always been a fan of the blue skin... It goes well with my system and is very pleasant on the eyes... Much better than the purple, and the green just clashes with everyhing on my comptuer... B)

Bummer...a split vote. Come on, posters, we need a majority at some point.I favor the sage. It matches the cafe curtains. B)

jbredmound

Interesting timing for this; this morning I woke up with a hangover (very rare event for me, but I was at my neighbor's house, and things got out of hand), and that purple skin darn near sent me rushing for the bathroom.It's not that I don't like purple...some of my best friends are purple... B)

Guest LilBambi

I have to say I am partial to the lite sage as well. Been using it for awhile now and it has grown on me ...I didn't say it, really I didn't say it, I only thought it .... oh, all right ... like a fungus! LOL!Actually, I love the lite sage! It is really my favorite. :lol:

Sumpin' sneeky goin' on here. :lol: 4 votes for "snow" but no comments for "snow". Hmmmmmmm.Think we got us some Florida voters here. B)

FWIW, I prefer the Lite-Sage, myself. All of these skins were refined by our Admin Arena2045, by the way. The Lite-Sage is purely Arena's.I just want to make clear to everyone that you have control to change the skin color you look at in My Controls > Skins and Languages. It's purely your choice what your customized version of the Forums looks like.But I've just found that most people are looking at the default, Purple -- I'm sure because they're just not aware they can change it. And if most people prefer Blue or Sage, then I think we should make one of those the default.From the voting here, it seems that Purple is the least faovrite color. I'm not sure if our sample size is big enough though.-- Scot

I voted for my “Lite-Sage†skin, it’s my favorite and I prefer it over the others.

as a mystery "snow" voter myself :P , i guess people that voted "snow" are all the canadians on this board, and it makes us feel the most at home. plus, we normally dont have to give a reason, coz we are always right. ;) see, just look at the current tally. :P ;) :P

• 2 weeks later...
Cluttermagnet

I dunno, Scot-They all look good, each for different reasons, but I think you look very distinguished in purple. Purple is not normally my favorite color either. I tried the other three, but I'm leaving it purple. I just got used to it, I guess. ;)(Well, it does go good with the colors in our crying, blonde-haired cherub's shirt)

What's really odd about this is that I think most of the moderation team prefers the green. Snow is probably my least favorite of our skins, and yet it's the most popular in this poll. I'm glad I asked the question!-- Scot

no co-exercising new kids, ok, mods?
Have I ever done this? What is this exactly? If I did do it, did I enjoy it? Would I want to do it again? Can I do it in a hat? Can I do it with a cat? Did I do it where I sat? Just what is that? :D

no co-exercising new kids, ok, mods?
Have I ever done this? What is this exactly? If I did do it, did I enjoy it? Would I want to do it again? Can I do it in a hat? Can I do it with a cat? Did I do it where I sat? Just what is that? :D
Is it Dr. Seuss time again?Did you do it? I don't know, go ask your Dad. Did you enjoy it? You tell us. I don't care what you do with your hat, just don't tell us about it. We don't do kinky here. Remember "family forum"..... On a serious note: Who me? I went back and played with the skins again. I am playing with the snow skin now. It fits really nice. Actually on it, I like the colors of the page but not of the banner across the top. I do like the blue. Sage just leaves me cold. It reminds me of the days of dirty green screens. I just have a phobia about anything green with a computer. I guess you could say I think there are three decent choices: Purple (who me???) blue, and maybe snow. Now if you decided to add a burgandy skin there would be no competition. I like the purple but sometimes it clashes with my outfit (I just had to say that). I guess you could say I am just easy to please. :)