Placing Images in Messages

jaco

g'day all, i see that some have cut and pasted images in the forum, i have tried and had no success:carnt seem to find any thing about it in the help section, perhapps i am looking in the wrong area.any help would be appreciated.regardsjaco

g'day all, i see that some have cut and pasted images in the forum, i have tried and had no success:carnt seem to find any thing about it in the help section, perhapps i am looking in the wrong area.any help would be appreciated.regardsjaco
You have to link to the image you are wanting to post using the "IMG" tag/button. There is no copy and paste option.

Guest ThunderRiver

First of all, you need to capture the screenpress PrintScreen means capture entire screenpress Alt+PrintScreen means capture the active window onlyNow..use your favorite graphics editor.. in my case, it is Adobe PhotoShop 7save the snapshot as new imageupload to a web server that you have access toclick on "IMG" in the editor box of this forum, and post the link in there..and click ok. Wallah! pic shows on forum :) PM me if you have more questions

Guest ThunderRiver

Signup.com has bandwidth limit, which means it will be shut down for the rest of the month until next month. So I don't really recommend people to host files that are important. I wonder if there is a better way for everyone to host pictures.ThunderRiver