Got me a puppy - anyone else?

Guest LilBambi

Guest LilBambi

It's been difficult since Jim passed away. I won't deny that, but there is a new joy in my life that generally speaking is helping quite a bit with the sadness.

Her name is Chloe and I think some of you have seen her on FB.

Here she is:

18652236774_10698694b0_z.jpg

File May 13, 9 09 35 AM by lilbambi01, on Flickr

Her Album at Flickr:

https://www.flickr.c...lbambi01/16Qp18

Chloe was born March 11, 2015. She is a Shih Tzu and she is very smart, knows many words, listens well, but like they say a bit stubborn at times.

She really is a very smart dog. Stubborn once in a while but overall very good gentle. She goes nuts if she doesn't see you for even as little as 10 minutes and acts like you have been gone for days! LOL! They say hard to potty train for some, not with Chloe. She likes to go out and will wait to do so. She goes all night thankfully and lets me know when she needs to go in the morning by licking my face!

She prefers to stay with me all the time if she can. But there will be times when she will need to be alone so I have trained her for that too. She does well overall. She loves outside, kids and other dogs. My mother's puppy is a black Maltipoo. The two of them love each other very much, her name is Annie. Annie has a fit when I give Chloe a bath and cries for her friend. LOL! Annie hates baths. Chloe really doesn't mind them. Just get it done LOL!

I will share more as I take them.

Do you have a cute puppy or dog you'd like to share about?

Guest LilBambi

Thanks! She is precious. And smart as a whip. And very lovable. She still has that crazy streak when she misses you, but if you can focus her attention at that time to going to get a toy that you throw for about three times, she mellows right down. Just have to break the cycle.

Guest LilBambi

She is 3.5 months old now. She know sit, stay, no, potty, pick your spot, go get it, come or come to mommy, Chloe, Annie (my mother's Maltipoo), good girl, want to go outside, up (the steps), and some I can't remember right now.

Added a couple more she knows.

Always enjoy pics of Ms. Chloe :) So happy she is in your life bringing you lots of happiness and smiles. :) :) :) :)

• Like 1

Guest LilBambi

Thanks Ian! I need to get some new ones done, but I want to wait till I get her eye area opened up. Been afraid to do that because she has trouble letting me get near with scissors. Still too short to do a top knot so I thought just trimming would be better. Was trying to let it grow out so I could do the top knot., but I don't like it covering her eyes.

abarbarian

Thanks Ian! I need to get some new ones done, but I want to wait till I get her eye area opened up. Been afraid to do that because she has trouble letting me get near with scissors. Still too short to do a top knot so I thought just trimming would be better. Was trying to let it grow out so I could do the top knot., but I don't like it covering her eyes.

You could always,

QMxqeRXh.png

http://allabouts-dogs.blogspot.co.uk/2013_01_01_archive.html

:Laughing: :Laughing:

• Like 1

securitybreach

The gel is cool and funny but the dye is a bit much :rolleyes:

Both me and Mr Spooky agree 100% :breakfast:

Think about what all the other dogs will say. That's a good reason to get bullied by the bullys(pitbulls).