Apple Corp = despicable

securitybreach

I understand their point (that it is a trial so why should they pay royalties) but instead of doing the right thing, Apple chooses the unethical path. Poor company imo

Warning: These are not the opinions of Scot's Newsletter Forum but this is just my opinion. Of course, I am opensource advocate so take it how you want.

What is the service worth without a product? The artists should band together (no pun intended) and all pull their music from iTunes.

• Like 3

I understand their point (that it is a trial so why should they pay royalties)

You do ????

All I see is GREED with no thought at all for anyone but shareholders. :whistling:

• Like 3

APPLE......Bah!.......Almost the whole of capitalist "society" is spurred on or succumbs to greed.

A common fact that the less well of or unrepresented get taxed so heavily that there will never be any chance for them to improve their lot.

The bigger corps pay almost nothing pro-rata.

I have no solution save a general change in mind-set.

People used to help each other . Nowadays one gets robbed through the letterbox.

Makes one heartsick eh!

securitybreach

Actually they changed their mind after the Tayler Swift letter.

Eddy Cue said:

"Apple will always make sure that artist[sic] are paid"

They tried to not pay the artists though... Apple just caught a backfire and that is all that was...

Apple Says “We Hear You Taylor Swift”, Will Pay Musicians During Free Trial | TechCrunch