A Big Thanks to Arena2045 !!!

Scot

;) :happyroll: :w00tx100: Thank you Arena for doing masterful work on our little Forums today, updating it to the latest final version of Invision Power Board, and many other tweaks and improvements. It looks very, VERY nice. I am really psyched!Everyone should know that this is the first of two major changes Arena and I have been planning for Scot's Newsletter Forums. In a couple of weeks we will be moving to a new webhost. More details on that will follow.Thanks, Arena!-- Scot

Guest Paracelsus
I'll second that! Thanks Arena. It really does look great. Can't wait to see "Part Two" :offtopic:
DITTO!!, Scot & SD...I'm glad this turned out a bit easier that you expected, my friend :fishing: And let us not forget that Arena2045 is a full time college student, who works a job... and has his own projects as well!!I don't think I had his kind of energy, even when I was his age. :happyroll: ;) :w00tx100:

;) :happyroll: :w00tx100: I too, must say "an endeavor well done", an A++, all the fonts look crisp, clean and the overall appearance is really great. I like it .....

nlinecomputers

Amen to all the above. Paint is still wet so watch your step but in looks like everything transfered over well. No broken links so far and it works so much faster. Hopefully the new webhost will make the site much more stable and even faster response times. ;)

The result of all the tweaks are amazing, Arena, your efforts really show ! A big "Thank You" from my part too !!B) Bruno

I like it! I like it! Wonderful! Superb! I even was able to easily reduce my screen size and still have a clean screen. Now if I can just remember there is a quick button at the bottom too. Great job! As usual! B) ;) Julia

>>  Important Forum Migration Information:- Don't forget to reset your skin choice via the "My Controls" link...- Think you see a forum bug? Log out, delete the forum cookie, clear the browser cache, close browser, open browser, then log back in...- Using FireFox? Upgrade to 0.9.1... Do you see a post that is empty? Please follow above steps, if that doesn't fix it, then please be patient while we try to fix it.- When using a HEX color value, you NOW need to use the pound sign "#" before the HEX value:

[color=#990099]Happy Birthday[/color]