ross549

James M. Fisher
No, I am not involved with "hazegray", my suggested avatars are non-biased. >_< The site just had some interesting naval related icons which I thought might appeal to ross549.  I'm sure there are others out there.
Can you point me to where the Naval icons are on that site? I can't seem to find them!Thanks!

Most of them were on this webpage if anyone is still curious.Some of the individual ones on that page that I linked to were:

http://www.hazegray.org/images/myst.jpghttp://www.hazegray.org/images/feat.jpghttp://www.hazegray.org/images/flt.jpg

My original posting appears to have been mod'ed.Update:If you're looking for desktop type icons then these are not what you want. You might like the ones here though.

Edited by EdP

Did I mention I am extremely indecisive?I am torn between jeber's one and the one GolfProRM suggested. Any other submissions would be most welcome!

Well, if y'all have not already noticed... I chose jeber's submission. Because he is an admin, he is ineligible to receive Forum Credits. I will therefore sprinkle the credits on the Water Cooler, in an effort to raise the value of the property. :D

Guest Paracelsus

Interesting...But somehow it doesn't quite fit your image as "Forum Teddy Bear"Regardless of your Avatar...I shall always think of you as Boo-Boo :P :hmm: :whistling:

Guest Paracelsus

What?? Why??Don't be sad...Boo-Boo's COOL!He's actually much smarter than Yogi.(Remember who always points out the flaws and mistakes in Yogi's plots to outwit Mr. Ranger) :whistling:

I guess I had to refresh my browser. Now I see your new one. Somehow that just does not work Adam. It just does not project your image. I vote for Boo-Boo!Julia :whistling:

With the added tag "I live here" it's the full package, Adam. And for one, I think it fits perfectly...at least until you change your mind...or someone changes it for you. :thumbsup:

Guest Paracelsus
With the added tag "I live here" it's the full package, Adam.  And for one, I think it fits perfectly...at least until you change your mind...or someone changes it for you.  :thumbsup:
Oh!, Yaa!!OK!!!, FINE!!!!Change everything, Ex Post Facto...So that now my post makes no sense what so ever ;) ^_^ :w00t: ;) :o :D ;)

LOL!!Sorry for the late replay... had an Internet outage. But keeping things confusing is the POINT of the Water Cooler, right? :PActually, the tag line is what I had planned to finish it. The "Forum Teddy Bear" just was not going to work. :thumbsup:

Alrighty, I thought I would un-confuse my choice of avatar. I have recently changed shifts again to the graveyard shift.... I will be working nights for about two months. I thought the avatar would suit me in my current work environment.I am also extremely bored this evening. Nothing much is happening here. :thumbsdown:

Welcome to the graveyard shift!I would be around but tonight is like my last night for like 3 weeks - 7am my vacation kicks in wooohooo

Guest Paracelsus
Alrighty, I thought I would un-confuse my choice of avatar. I have recently changed shifts again to the graveyard shift.... I will be working nights for about two months. I thought the avatar would suit me in my current work environment.I am also extremely bored this evening. Nothing much is happening here. :)
OK....I'll let you off easily this time... Especially since you're serving your Country and helping Protect the rest of us. However....You're still Boo-Boo :devil: :hmm: :) :P

I concede......Boo-boo will be my next avatar, Paracelsus. I am tasking you to find a really, really good avatar of him. The one you posted earlier was good, but not good enough. :)That should keep you busy.... :)