'ey up lass 'ow ist (Bambi) ?

abarbarian

Guest LilBambi

:teehee:

You guys are too funny! Thanks for thinking of me! :hug:

I have been here most days for a bit. I am still at my sister and brother-in-law's house where my mother lives also. I may be moving here so looking for work and a place to stay.

I love it here in the mountains. So, I am hanging in there. Life is still very much up and down after the loss, but I have been doing stories on Jim's memorial off and on. So many more stories to go. The last couple weeks have been so busy, haven't done too much of late. But there are so many more stories to go!

Thanks again for thinking of me. :hug:

When you ask God for a gift,

Be thankful if he sends,

Not diamonds, pearls, or riches,

but the love of real true friends.

- Helen Steiner Rice -

Nice to see you around Fran. Mind you I would be careful about those little spurts especially at your time of life. :laugh:

• Like 1

Guest LilBambi

Life has been quite busy here at my sister and brother-in-law's house where my mother lives. It seems if it's not one thing, it's another. Keep us busy and that is good.

Looking to build my business here and I also had an opportunity to test various levels for an online company that hires work from home scenarios. At this time, they are taking applications, and interviewing after tests, I took the tests, and had the interview. I am now active and in a month or two, they will be needing technical support for a local cable company. In the meantime, continuing to do remotes for my clients

Hope all goes well. Certainly have many over due bills to take care of...