"rentalinux" . . partially migrate to Linux

Bruno

They keep coming up with new ideas at Mandrake: "rentalinux"

Flash: Discover "rentalinux", a Linux Desktop at zero transition costWant to partially migrate to Linux? Instant access to more than 500 Mandrakelinux desktop applications isnow made possible with rentalinux: plug your rentalinux server to yournetwork, and benefit from all available Mandrakelinux applications onyour Windows PC, your Mac or a X11/VNC client!For the first time, organisations can benefit from the power ofMandrakelinux Desktop with no investment, no software installation andno changes to existing hardware or network. "rentalinux Desktop LinuxServer" is a full featured turnkey solution which provides the powerof 500+ Mandrakelinux Desktop applications to legacy PCs, Macintosh,Unix Workstations or to thin clients. Nexedi rentalinux Desktop LinuxServer solution combines server hardware rental, software setup,custom configuration, support and maintenance service in a singlepackage which makes it the easiest, least intrusive and most effectiveway to provide Linux Desktop applications for small to medium-sizednetworks. rentalinux service is available immediately in the EuropeanUnion for a flat rate of 95 EUR / month and is expected to becomeavailable in the United States and Japan by the end of 2004.Learn more now about "rentalinux" on:http://www.mandrakestore.com/mdkinc/index....ab_x=tab_nexedi  Mandrakesoft Online Team.
:D Bruno

I don't it would suit me very well. I like to pay for something once and for all. Case closed! I just don't believe on paying for something forever, that I'll never own.

SonicDragon
I don't it would suit me very well. I like to pay for something once and for all. Case closed! I just don't believe on paying for something forever, that I'll never own.
Well, i think the idea would be to try this out, and then if you decide you like it/it works for your company, you buy your own linux solution.