Firefox 0.9.2 is out!

Keegan

Guest Paracelsus

Thanks Mattie...I may give that a try.It just always bugs me when something works fine on OS and then farts on another ;) Getting use to a new browser is difficult enough :D

Guest Paracelsus
well, firefox is worth these minor inconveniencesĀ  :D
TRUE!I'm a convert!!The loading and page rendering is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo much faster than IE ;) :D I also like the way it handles Username/Password and Cookie preferences. Now...If only there was a FF equivilant to IESpell :D

Cluttermagnet
Paracelsus ... if you don't mind a little detour, get LinkStash (it's free) ... i really like it ... linkstash imports and exports from/to all kind of browsers.http://www.topshareware.com/LinkStash-tran...nsfer-10690.htm
I tried your link and it commences the download. I cancelled that. Please list url's that take the reader to the specifications page for any software, not to the actual download. BTW, according to that page, this is shareware, not freeware, and costs 19.95 if you keep it. Shareware is not 'free', at least if you are playing by the rules. If you keep the software, you are expected to send some money. Some shareware utilities are distributed on the honor system and can be kept running without paying. Others pop up annoying nag windows begging you to register them, or cripple themselves outright after some time period expires.Firefox has a built-in popup blocker that is excellent. I do not understand why anyone might want to run a 3rd party popup blocker with Firefox. Perhaps the built-in blocker does not work with certain OS's.Edit: Now I understand. The popup reference is just an annoying advertisement above the software description, and this utility is a bookmarks importer/manager. They could stand to do a better job of separating the ads from the product descriptions on this website. It appears that english is a second language for this website author (?) "STOP annoying Pop-Up ads automatically when you surfing! (sic)"Yah, whatever. ;)

re: cb mozilla optimizer v 1.6.3i found the latest version only on non-english web sites so i posted the download location ... the program itself is english (well ... 2 buttons, 3 checkboxes) ... but feel free to google it yourself'download cb mozilla optimizer' will list loads of web sites, most of them in german, dutch, italian. the highest version i found on english pages was v. 1.6.1.and it IS free!!! ;)

Cluttermagnet
download cb mozilla optimizer' will list loads of web sites, most of them in german, dutch, italian. the highest version i found on english pages was v. 1.6.1.and it IS free!!! :D
Paracelsus ... if you don't mind a little detour, get LinkStash (it's free) ... i really like it ... linkstash imports and exports from/to all kind of browsers.Download LinkStash
mattie-Respectfully, 'shareware' is not free. You are apparently confusing shareware with freeware, which is indeed free. The website Download LinkStash clearly states that it costs 19.95.Thanks for the information about LinkStash, however. It looks like a very useful program. It is good of you to offer your help like that. I hope you understand that your offering was appreciated. Helpful info such as yours is part of what makes Scot's Forums such a great place to visit. B)

i'm sorry, my sincere apologies ... LinkStash is indeed shareware ... howerver, although unregistered it should help paracelsus to get over his import troubles.