Gmail

Neil P

I also have a few I can give away...just ask.
I'm interested jodef. I thought I had signed up for it 2 months ago but I have never gotten anything back so I must have screwed up something.Thank you for offering. :hmm:

I also have a few I can give away...just ask.
I'm interested jodef. I thought I had signed up for it 2 months ago but I have never gotten anything back so I must have screwed up something.Thank you for offering. :hmm:
Ahh, see that will send you an email when the service comes out of beta, I believe. You didn't screw it up, they just didn't send anything yet.Give me your First Name/Last Name/email address I should send it to and I will invite you.

1,000,000 comedians unemployed and you want to be one. :hmm: :lol: :hmm:steeler fan for life thanks. It's on the way.BTW The Bills look good this year, sure you don't want to switch? :lol:

BTW The Bills look good this year, sure you don't want to switch?  :hmm:
The Bills? Come on. The Steelers drafted Gardenhoser...er, Rosinbagger.....er, Roethlisberger. What do the Bills have anyway? Some bum ex-steeler coaches? Please.I'll take the Steelers anyday :hmm: