Anyone else awake??

epp_b

I'm buggied after having 3 five-alives and starring at a 75 Hz CRT for hours :D :lol: :DJK a/b the subtitle of course ;) I dream in code :lol: zzzzzzzzzzzz....for (i...i++....next iteration.....

There is another reoccurring one... "Uncle Bill" gets an Apple pie tossed in his face at every public appearance he is at... Oh, then there is the one where a slow moving blimp flies over the M$ campus dropping thousands upon thousands of pamphlets promoting: open-standards and open-source.* I'm not implying any one specific person or company... :lol: I'm not responsible if someone does these things, or gets the idea to do them from this post. :D

SonicDragon

Hahaha. Great thread. I've been dreaming about a new laptop recently. But i promised myself i'd wait untill apples WWDC was over before i bought one. :drooling:And... school's almost over! yay. Then i can get back to programming and start dreaming in code again myself!

Hahaha. Great thread. I've been dreaming about a new laptop recently. But i promised myself i'd wait untill apples WWDC was over before i bought one. :blink:
That's exactly what's on my mind! :D You don't have telepathy, by any chance, do you? ;) I just talked to the guys in one of the local electronics stores today, and, supposedly, they might be able to order me the laptop I want :)
And... school's almost over! yay. Then i can get back to programming and start dreaming in code again myself!
Same here :blink:

And... school's almost over! yay. Then i can get back to programming and start dreaming in code again myself!
Same here :blink:
It was fun watching the elementary teachers lined up at the street yesterday cheering the students as they left for the year. Don't think that would go over so well with high school students.... But alas, teachers have to go to school a little longer. Tuesday will mark my freedom date! ;)Julia :blink: