Jimmy Lee, Rest in Peace my dear friend

securitybreach

securitybreach

You will do just fine Fran and you know all of us will be with you in spirit. Everyone who knew JL, misses him dearly. That I promise

• Like 2

Miss Me But Let Me Go - Unknown

When I come to the end of the road

and the sun has set on me,

I want no rites in a gloom filled room,

why cry for a soul set free.

Miss me a little--but not too long,

and not with your head bowed low,

Remember the love that we once shared,

miss me--but let me go.

For this is a journey that we all must take,

and each must go alone.

It's all a part of the Master's plan,

a step on the road to home.

When you are lonely and sick of heart,

go to the friends we know.

And bury your sorrows in doing good deeds,

miss me--but let me go.

• Like 5

• 6 months later...

Fran, just wanted to let you know that I've been enjoying your new content at jimradcliffe.com. I can't tell you there because of the log-in.

• Like 2

securitybreach

Fran, just wanted to let you know that I've been enjoying your new content at jimradcliffe.com. I can't tell you there because of the log-in.

Why not make an account or login with google/facebook?

It has been nice to see you around the site lately. Know you still have a lot on your plate and hope that you are on the up and up. :breakfast:

• Like 2

Because I don't have a google or facebook account, and there's no way I can find to create an account at jimradcliffe.com. It's not important, I just wanted to let Fran know that I was enjoying her posts there.

securitybreach

Because I don't have a google or facebook account, and there's no way I can find to create an account at jimradcliffe.com. It's not important, I just wanted to let Fran know that I was enjoying her posts there.

Gotcha :)

V.T. Eric Layton

Elizabeth, don't you reply to articles on my Nocturnal Slacker blogs? If so, you can log in to Jimmy Lee's site with your Wordpress login.