Good old Uncle Whatisname.

abarbarian

Opened this in my e-mails today. Looks like there is a god after all.

Barrister Joseph Clemons consultjosephclemons@lawyer.com via yahoo.com

16 Nov (2 days ago)

to me

J.Clemons & Associates

H-19-A, 1St FloorJalan

Pasar 1/2146000 Petaling Jaya.

Dear Friend,

You may be surprised to receive this letter from me, since there was no previous communication between us. I am Barrister Joseph Clemons, senior advocate Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. I found your contact information through your Country Public record while searching for a last name similar to my deceased client (Eng. Mac-Davis ********s).

I would appreciate your cooperation in the claiming of fund left by my late client, since both of you share the same surname. Though you may not be his relative, but having the same surname guarantees your eligibility to be presented as the true beneficiary since there was no related heir left by my late client.

I want to present you to the bank as the rightful beneficiary. The total amount is $10.2 Million (Ten Million Two Hundred Thousand United State Dollars Only). This fund is about to be declared unserviceable by the holding bank as there was no indicated heir.

My proposition is to present you as the true beneficiary based on mutual percentages between us as soon as you comply positively to my proposal. I will provide all the legal documents to empower you as the rightful heir under a legitimate arrangement in accordance to the Malaysian law amended in 1997 towards beneficiary claim.

Please accept my sincere apology if this business proposition offends your moral ethics. But if you deem it fit to assist me, kindly contact me immediately for further actions. Thank you.

Yours faithfully,

Barrister Joseph Clemons,

(Principal Attorney & Advocates).

Once I get me hands on the filthy lucre Iwas thinking of flying you all over here for a week long party. get packing folks. :Laie_95:

• Like 1

Guest LilBambi

Yeah, right after you pay out thousands in fees, etc. they will disappear off the face of the earth ... and by God, don't get on any planes to go to them. ;)