Got me a kitty v.2

securitybreach

securitybreach

No, she wasn't. She was on the porch with the other kittens and hasn't had shots or been fixed. I never got shots as she is an inside only kitty.

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like she's giving you the evil eye! I also had a cat, probably the sweetest and best-natured of all my cats, who looked really stern most of the time. I never could understand it. I almost refused to have her taken out of the cage at the shelter because of that look, but luckily the attendant clued me in to her real nature.

• Like 1

securitybreach

Well it was mainly due to the flash from the camera. She makes all kinds of faces but mostly very pleasant looking.

• Like 1

You guys have me grieving for Maggot who just vanished 6yrs ago at the ripe age of 25. She was a funny old thing . She would have her kittens here . Then when they were weaned she would take them away off into wherever and come back without them every time .

• Like 2

The landlord of a former co-worker told him he had too many cats and if he wanted to stay in the apartment, he had to find new homes for some of them. If I recall correctly, he had 4 cats and could only keep 2. At the time, we had three dogs and Tasha, a cat that we had adopted from the local humane society. We figured Tasha needed a Buddy. Needless to say, made arrangements to pick him up and, as evidenced from the picture below, he did become Tasha's Buddy.

YF2UbV5.jpg

Tasha has been gone for quite a few years and, sadly, I had to say good bye to Buddy yesterday. My co-worker didn't know Buddy's birth date so all I know is that he was somewhere around 20 years old. He was definitely a sweetheart and I miss him. .

BuddyRainbowBridge_zps0b8c8223.jpg

BTW, even though there is a picture of Buddy walking around outside, that was a rare exception. Like Eric, I feel strongly that indoor cats are much better off.

• Like 4

I'm sorry, Corrine. I know from experience how hard it is to say goodbye to a four-footed companion. Unfortunately, the links to Buddy's pictures aren't working in your post.

• Like 1

Thank you. I edited the post and used a different upload to Photobucket. I ran into that for the image of Tasha and Buddy too. No clue why.

securitybreach

So sorry for your loss Corrine. :(

The first pic on your post is broken. You may want to consider imgur.com as it is never down.

• Like 1

V.T. Eric Layton

Corrine, don't worry about Buddy. He's sitting in the sunshine on a hill watching butterflies flutter around in the tall grass. He's contemplating a nap just now. All is well in his world.

• Like 3

So sorry for your loss Corrine. :(

The first pic on your post is broken. You may want to consider imgur.com as it is never down.

Thank you. Not to take the this off topic, but I've never run into this issue with Photobucket before. The picture of Tasha & Buddy has been replaced from imgur.com.

• Like 1

V.T. Eric Layton

PhotoBucket was having some major maintenance baloney going on the other day. Maybe that's what happened, Corrine. Their site seems to be back up and accessible today, though.

That makes Anubis "legal" at ~21 human years equivalent! You aren't serving her spiked milk are you? :hysterical:

(Repeated from the CalculatorCat.com page: "keeping your cat indoors typically doubles its lifespan!")

• Like 1

securitybreach

That makes Anubis "legal" at ~21 human years equivalent! You aren't serving her spiked milk are you? :hysterical:

(Repeated from the CalculatorCat.com page: "keeping your cat indoors typically doubles its lifespan!")

Well I got her May 1st 2013 and she was 6 weeks old then so she should of been born around March 15th or which would make her 21 months old. Per that calculator above, that would make her 22.5 years old.

6ZPf4C3.png

• Like 1

I can see how keeping the moggie indoors would increase the lifespan in the urban areas.

But out here in the boonies it is a much healthier cat that gets to mosey around the fields and forests .

Also on the plus side they sort out the rodent factor at the prime time.

Before they gain access to your crib .

• 2 weeks later...
securitybreach

It's obvious that Anubis really wants to increase her cyberknowledge, but the nap attacks just keep getting the best of her.

She does her scripting in in the early morning after I go to sleep.

• Like 3

It's obvious that Anubis really wants to increase her cyberknowledge, but the nap attacks just keep getting the best of her.

She does her scripting in in the early morning after I go to sleep.

She any good at scripting for Pi's. I know a project that would love to have her on board. :thumbup:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...