Got me a kitty v.2

securitybreach

V.T. Eric Layton

No. I wasn't talking about the glowing eyes. I was talking about the actual expression on her face. It looks like she's thinking something like, "Oh! Here he is with that stupid camera again. These humans are so easily amused."

• Like 3

No. I wasn't talking about the glowing eyes. I was talking about the actual expression on her face. It looks like she's thinking something like, "Oh! Here he is with that stupid camera again. These humans are so easily amused."

I thought it was a " if he thinks I can not see him because I am turned away :whistling: " :breakfast:

• Like 2

securitybreach

She has a really beautiful coat--looks very thick. Does she have any issues with hair balls? :icon8:

Nope. I have never heard or seen her cough up a hair ball

securitybreach

Of course not. I actually mean't to post it to the Funny thread in Restaurant

Anubis is much bigger with a lot longer hair

Of course not. I actually mean't to post it to the Funny thread in Restaurant

Anubis is much bigger with a lot longer hair

That's why I didn't think it was her. That lovely long, luxuriant tail wasn't visible. :yes: Edited by ebrke
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
securitybreach

Hehe, that was the first time she did that. She usually gets in my lap and lays across my left wrist as I am typing.

V.T. Eric Layton

In all that time, have you never witnessed her going through the estrus phase?

You couldn't have missed this unless you were dead or zombified. It's that obvious.

The second stage is the period of sexual receptivity. It is what breeders refer to as heat and lasts four to six days. The queen begins to make more noise and her meows are louder and more frequent-eventually becoming almost constant. There is an obvious change in her behavior: She becomes much more affectionate toward people, weaves in and out of their legs, rubs against them, shakes her pelvis, and rolls about on the floor. If picked up when rolling, she may grab at your arm or even bite.

As the urge to mate becomes pronounced, her cries become alarming-sounding like those of an animal in pain. This call attracts toms from near and far.

Young cats having their first heat have been described by unknowing owners as “rabid,” due to the dramatic changes in behavior. It is at this time that many families decide spaying is a good option.

*from THIS article at WebMD

Why WebMD has articles about cats I haven't a clue. ;)

Anyway, if Anubis is actually a she type kitty, she would have gone into estrus at least once by now. If she's a boy type kitty, testes would be very obvious at this point... located in the usual location. ;)

Edited by V.T. Eric Layton

securitybreach

Nah, I never seen that as she talks all the time anyway. Plus she does most of what you mentioned above all the time. Anubis is a special kitty.