darwin was right

Temmu

Cluttermagnet

Yep. Often two different ways of looking at the same thing...

Of course he did remove the clip and open the bolt to check for rounds, right? :whistling:

Edited by Cluttermagnet

That guy is an idiot . Pull back the bolt and look down through the barrel from that end . If it,s clear it will show a shiny reflection of daylight . Otherwise pull it through .

cannot tell you how many times i have seen idiots on the i-10 in new orleans with just a pair of shorts on riding a wheelie passing traffic (80+ mph) or other stunts.

their darwin award is in the mail.

fuck-yeah-friday-21.jpg

V.T. Eric Layton

I've see "crotch-rocket" kids do absolutely amazingly STUPID things on motorcycles while riding down the roads and highways of Florida.

My club was out for a nice Sunday ride one afternoon a few years back. There were about 30 bikes in our group. We were calmly and safely puttering across the Bayside Bridge in Clearwater, FL at about 65 mph when a group of about 10-12 rocket boys whizzed past us in the inside lane. They passed us like were were standing still. They had to be approaching speeds of 100 mph or more. That's not the really amazing part of the story, though. The lead rider was up on his rear wheel cat-walking that rocket at those speeds. TOTAL INSANITY! Of course, when you're young and stupid like that, you're also immortal... or so you think.

Watch this craziness...

This stuff goes on every Saturday on the roads around the Tampa Bay area. These rocket boys (and girls) gather in a huge shopping center parking lot in Clearwater to start off their Saturday night follies. I've seen 3000+ bikes in that parking lot before. When they fire up and head over the Causeway into Tampa, it's an awesome sight/sound.

V.T. Eric Layton

That's just a sample of what's on Youtube when it comes to crazy motorcycle riders. Snoop around there. Some of those vids really gets the old adrenalin going.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...