• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• securitybreach

• amenditman

• sunrat

• abarbarian

Twitter Robot Goes Rogue:

https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/microsoft-deleting-ai-chatbot-incredibly-113148682.html

Tay the Microsoft Twitter robot was supposed to learn how to interact from human tweets. Instead a bunch of Internet Trolls turned her into a racist, Holocaust-denying gong show.

Reminds me of the India pavilion at Expo 67 that featured a bunch of mynah birds. The birds came in prior to the pavilion being finished so they had a number of conversations with the Quebec workers who were installing carpets. The Indian authorities had to ship the potty mouthed birds home and replace them with another set. I am sure the original birds entertained everyone in India with their repertoire of raunchy French cusswords.

• Like 3

In a sad sort of way.

"Alcohol believed to be a factor in all 108 wrong-way driving arrests in Tampa Bay" wfla news channel 8

tumblr_nj01zhSZYx1s2yegdo1_400.gif

This one has been around for a while but I cannot help but chuckle every time I see it. Great stuff!! :hysterical:

Really funny watching my 8 yo son try that dance.
  • Like 1