• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• securitybreach

• amenditman

• sunrat

• abarbarian

Penguins Refuse to Eat Cheaper Fish After Aquarium Cut Cost to Fight Inflation

Some of the animals refuse to eat the cheaper food. While some peck at it gingerly, others flat out turn their beaks up at it.

“Even if they’ll take it in their beaks, they’ll just spit it out,” Hiroki Shimamoto, the head zookeeper at Hakone-en, told VICE World News. 

Penguins are very clever. 😇

But rest assured, the picky eaters don’t starve. “For the ones who refuse to eat the new fish, we just give them what they used to eat,” the zookeeper said.

😎

10 minutes ago, securitybreach said:

JFscUgY.png

My doctor's given up on trying to get me to quit.  Knows that if I haven't quit by now, it ain't gonna happen. LOL

• Haha 1

Got this in my email today. Should I join?

"Greetings, from the illuminati world elite empire. Bringing the poor, the needy and the talented to the limelight of fame, riches and powers, knowledge, business and political connections. This is the right time for you to put all your worries, your health issues, and finance problems to an end by joining the Elite Family of The illuminati!. Are you sick, Barren or having divorcing problems, finding it difficult to get job promotions in your place of work in order to excel in life just like you wish? If YES! Then join the illuminati empire you will get all this numerous benefit and solutions to your problems.
Note: that this email message was created solely for the purpose of our recruitment scheme which will end next month and this offer is for unique ones only; if you are not serious on joining the illuminati empire, then you are advice not to contact us at all. This is because disloyalty is highly not tolerated here in our organization.
Do you agree to be a member of the illuminati new world order? If YES!. Then kindly reply us back on our direct recruitment email only at: 00666illuminati@gmail.com   
Please note, Kindly make sure all your response are send directly to the email stated above only at:> 00666illuminati@gmail.com   
For more instructions on our membership process.
Note: Some email providers incorrectly place official Illuminati messages in their spam / junk folder or promotion folder. This can divert and exclude our responses to your emails.
The Illuminati."

securitybreach
2 hours ago, amenditman said:

Got this in my email today. Should I join?

"Greetings, from the illuminati world elite empire. Bringing the poor, the needy and the talented to the limelight of fame, riches and powers, knowledge, business and political connections. This is the right time for you to put all your worries, your health issues, and finance problems to an end by joining the Elite Family of The illuminati!. Are you sick, Barren or having divorcing problems, finding it difficult to get job promotions in your place of work in order to excel in life just like you wish? If YES! Then join the illuminati empire you will get all this numerous benefit and solutions to your problems.
Note: that this email message was created solely for the purpose of our recruitment scheme which will end next month and this offer is for unique ones only; if you are not serious on joining the illuminati empire, then you are advice not to contact us at all. This is because disloyalty is highly not tolerated here in our organization.
Do you agree to be a member of the illuminati new world order? If YES!. Then kindly reply us back on our direct recruitment email only at: 00666illuminati@gmail.com   
Please note, Kindly make sure all your response are send directly to the email stated above only at:> 00666illuminati@gmail.com   
For more instructions on our membership process.
Note: Some email providers incorrectly place official Illuminati messages in their spam / junk folder or promotion folder. This can divert and exclude our responses to your emails.
The Illuminati.

Only if you get discounts for  goods and free snacks.