• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• securitybreach

• amenditman

• sunrat

• abarbarian

3 hours ago, abarbarian said:

275147763_1554504281590128_9109029906019572419_n.jpg

Can confirm that's true. I had a COVID test last week and found my test ID had expired so I had to sit in the car for at least 10 minutes trying to navigate the stupid web interface on my phone. I hate doing stuff like that on my phone. It errored out at first try so I had to do it all over. 😬

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

21 hours ago, sunrat said:

I hate doing stuff like that on my phone. It errored out at first try so I had to do it all over. 😬

I would not even know how to do anything like that on my phone. I can just about use the phone and send a text and do basic surfing. Oh an I can use the calculator, which is most useful. 😎

8 hours ago, abarbarian said:

I would not even know how to do anything like that on my phone. I can just about use the phone and send a text and do basic surfing. Oh an I can use the calculator, which is most useful. 😎

It isn't just a matter of knowing how.  At 83, my hands are a bit shaky.  Trying to type on that tiny keyboard is frustrating.  Even with a stylus, it's difficult.  Much less with just my fingers.  That's why I always carry my computer bag with a 14" HP convertible laptop and a couple of 10" tablets. 😇

• Like 1

securitybreach
3 hours ago, Bookmem said:

It isn't just a matter of knowing how.  At 83, my hands are a bit shaky.  Trying to type on that tiny keyboard is frustrating.  Even with a stylus, it's difficult.  Much less with just my fingers.  That's why I always carry my computer bag with a 14" HP convertible laptop and a couple of 10" tablets. 😇

Why not just the mic button on the keyboard and speak what you want typed?

• Like 1