• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• securitybreach

• amenditman

• sunrat

• abarbarian

securitybreach

An American, an Indian, and a Russian got in h3ll and plead to the Devil that they don't belong here. The Devil, bored, makes them an offer: "I will strike you 3 times with my whip, and if you survive, I'll let you go. You can use anything you want as a shield".

The American goes first. He builds a high-tech shield from depleted uranium and composites, and hides behind it. The Devil strikes once - the shield cracks; twice - the shield falls apart; thrice - the American is no more.

Next goes the Indian. He puts himself in some advanced Yoga position and goes into deep hibernation. The Devil strikes once - nothing; twice - the Indian shivers a bit; thrice - the Indian grunts, but lives. The Devil is amazed and tells him he's free to go. The Indian asks "May I stay and watch? In all jokes the Russians somehow come out on top. I want to see how he will do it this time". The Devil nods and turns to the Russian: "So, what will you use as a shield?"

The Russian: "The Indian, of course".

https://www.reddit.c...an_got_in_hell/

• Like 1

securitybreach

Ok this is a bit much:

baby-beer-bottlesdfsdfsdfsdf.jpg

You’re probably not going to get a Parent of the Year award for this one, but **** it, it’s funny.

Introducing the Li’l Lager Baby Bottle that looks like your tiny tyke is hip to homebrew.

Li’l Lager holds 10 fluid ounces and is easily disassembled for cleaning.

Available for pre-order from Fred & Friends for $12 + shipping.

As others have suggested, there needs to be a 40oz version of this bottle. Homie baby don’t play.

http://dangerousmind...ke_beer_bottles

yuBuVXT.jpg