• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• securitybreach

• amenditman

• sunrat

• abarbarian

V.T. Eric Layton

OMG , that thing is for real? I thought it was a spoof. I mean come on, $40 for a weighted USB cable?

What's really funny (NOT) is that stupid people will run right out and buy this. Reminds me of the "Monster Cable" speaker cable scam of the early 80s. What BS. What thievery. :(

• Like 1

securitybreach

What's really funny (NOT) is that stupid people will run right out and buy this. Reminds me of the "Monster Cable" speaker cable scam of the early 80s. What BS. What thievery. :(

Monster does the same thing now with ethernet and hdmi cables. $100 hdmi cable.....what a joke.

• Like 1

rack_unit.png

The funniest thing on the webz each day is usually xkcd.

My new Makulu Cinnamon Debian Edition has a desktop app that brings up a different xkcd every day. :clap:

V.T. Eric Layton

AHAHAHAHAHA! That's epic! :hysterical: Now that's a COOL mom! ;)

Of course, her kids (particularly the little girl) will need extensive therapy in later life. ;)

Edited by V.T. Eric Layton
  • Like 1

A bit risque but the most of the reviews are hilarious. From Amazon -

Passion Natural Water-Based Lubricant - 55 Gallon

This can also be used as a salad dressing or to help get fat men unstuck from chimneys.
DO NOT use this as Verrukt, the worlds largest water slide. We're still waiting for Smitty to land. NASA says he's on an unstable orbit so he should be back in a couple of weeks.
My dogs love it
I thought it would make a nice environmentally friendly substitute for fossil-fuel based lubricants for the wheel bearings in my new Prius. Unfortunately some of it got into the brakes and now I can't stop. I'm posting this from my phone, going 85 miles per hour on Interstate 20 oh god there's a big rig merging in front of m
  • Like 1