Juswannasayello!!!

Capt.Crow

Discovered it one day when a persistent click would not go away even after scrubbing with the dust cloth . Got the magnifier out and had a look ,there was what looked like a giant bit of moon rock in the grooves . Picked it out with a needle then straightened out the overlaps . Tried it out and except for a very small click over about four revolutions all worked well.

So anytime I get a " rough" disk I go at it with the needle . Not perfect but makes things passably listen-able.Still have to find a way of reducing the frying bacon sound on a really bad record .

• Like 2

Update:- Woe is me Woe is me , Both Greycoat and Waistcoat have gone AWOL. No sight nor sound of them for a week or more .

Sammy and Tux are still here. Tux is getting a lot more used to me at long last . Allowed me to stroke its back and tail for about three minutes the day before yesterday . Sammy is still very wary of me ,though the lad gets to play with him a little .

There is now a another tom in from the wild,a smelly git who is going around marking everything . I just cannot seem to take to him as he will not let the other two feed at mealtimes . He is sooooo aggressive with them . I think I will have to start feeding the other two in the lobby ,just to make sure they are getting enough calories . The weather has taken to laying very deep frosts at night ,so much so that a couple of times I thought it had snowed . The days are sunny but cold in the breeze. Tux comes and sits on the timber pile in the sun when I am working there . The wood shed is just really a roof on piles but there is good shelter there. When I'm finished Tux takes off to the plastic tunnel for extra warmth .

I hope this wandering gangster moves on soon then perhaps my beloved Greycoat will turn up again with Waistcoat in tow .

Woe is me Woe is me

:'( :'( :'(

• Like 1

V.T. Eric Layton

If the two "coats" are males, chances are they've just found a girlfriend down the road. They'll be back when they're done courting. I have a couple males (Whitey and Big Guy) who come here to eat on a daily (and nightly) basis. Sometimes, they don't show for a week or so. Eventually, they come back all skinny and really hungry. That kitty courting is tough work. ;)

• Like 3