Mozilla Firefox Version 29 Released

Corrine

Thanks, Webb. I give that a try and pass it along.

Some things about the toolbar are not customizable now, Eric.

Guest LilBambi

In Windows it's a much larger top area and tabs than in the Mac. Just got it in Windows XP when I was getting updates and I see what you are saying. Seems to me they could have moved the top bar to be backed in from the right rather than on top of large tabs.

TweakGuides also have a comprehensive Firefox tweak guide. Jump to page 9 for advanced tweaking. A major revision for FF29 is forthcoming.

FF28 now has incorporated a Gamepad API so you can use it with your gamepad. B) It works on the demo with my LOgitech XBox360 controller. Will be interesting to see where it goes from here.

And can someone tell me how to get the AddOn Bar back at the bottom? It's gone with the new design (I'm now on Iceweasel 30).

• Like 1

V.T. Eric Layton

Some things about the toolbar are not customizable now, Eric.

There's always a way. ;)

abarbarian

TweakGuides also have a comprehensive Firefox tweak guide. Jump to page 9 for advanced tweaking. A major revision for FF29 is forthcoming.

FF28 now has incorporated a Gamepad API so you can use it with your gamepad. B) It works on the demo with my LOgitech XBox360 controller. Will be interesting to see where it goes from here.

And can someone tell me how to get the AddOn Bar back at the bottom? It's gone with the new design (I'm now on Iceweasel 30).

If you mean at the bottom of the window.View>ToolBars>Add-on Bar.

There's always a way. ;)

Your mission should you decide to accept it, is to find a way..........this post will self destruct in .........5 seconds.....do not switch of your pc whilst this is happening. :ph34r:

V.T. Eric Layton

I won't see FF 29 in Slackware for quite some time, so can't help you out till then, Erik. Sorry. :(

abarbarian

I won't see FF 29 in Slackware for quite some time, so can't help you out till then, Erik. Sorry. :(

No worries mate I'm using the add-on to get things that I like. :shifty:

• Like 1

If you mean at the bottom of the window.View>ToolBars>Add-on Bar.

Nope. Not there in Iceweasel 30.

From the chart Corrine posted, it looks like quite a few features are absent in Australis although I don't miss any of the others listed..