Bluetooth Speaker

Fuddster

Last April I bought this portable Bluetooth speaker to use at work to pair with my Droid 3 slumming as an MP3 player. For a little speaker in a factory environment, it puts out very decent sound. It's not stereo, but at work it's more for background listening more than anything else. in fact, I picked it up because a couple different guys at work already had them. For $36 (at the time), I couldn't go wrong.

In November of last year, the charging port started becoming loose. It wasn't bad at first, but by last month, trying to arrange the cable just the right way to be able to get a full charge made trying to hold the rabbit ears to get the ball game in focus on the RCA Victor TeeVee look easy!

Fortunately I remembered that there was a one year limited warranty on this speaker. I contacted the manufacturer (HDMX) who hooked me up with a return shipping label. I boxed it up, shipped it out, and today I received my brand new replacement speaker.

So not only am I recommending the speaker, I'm recommending doing business with HDMX thanks to their great customer service.

• Like 1