Boy oh boy is he in for a suprise !!!!!!!&

abarbarian

V.T. Eric Layton

This is what oak pollen (from Laurel Oaks) looks like in Tampa right now.

QUERRUBR-stam-streety-dirty.jpg \

It is everywhere... sidewalks, driveways, garage floors, the back of my truck, all over the roof of my house, etc.

QUERRUBR-stam-stop-dirty-9M.jpg

It was worse last week, but the trees are done pollinating now. Plus, we've had some rain and breezy conditions that past few days. That knocks the stuff down and then blows it into the neighbors yard. ;)

Guest LilBambi

Ah, you lucky person, you! We are just getting started ... it would have been in high swing already if it weren't for this seesaw winter/spring whiplash thing that's been going on.

i keep opening this thread in hopes that OP finally posts what he originally intended.

Posting that would be Eric's perogative. As Lou said "I'm waiting for my man" till then we all sit and wait an wait an wait. :fish:

V.T. Eric Layton

No. Seriously. I haven't known what this thread is about since the very first post by abarbarian. I know I must be dense or something. Whatever the "surprise" is from the title of the thread, I guess I haven't experienced it yet. :(

Whatever the "surprise" is from the title of the thread, I guess I haven't experienced it yet. :(

Ah ha but you will god willing. :yes:

My part in this is done I'm just

V.T. Eric Layton

Ah ha but you will god willing. :yes:

Well, alrighty then. I can wait, but I'm not getting any younger. ;)

fwiw, maybe abarbarian is waiting for a phrase from eric, like, "i give up, please tell me what this is about..."

[+1]

Not really. I addressed your concern in post 116, 141 and 146. As indicated the matter is now out of my hands and I like everyone else am waiting for the man. :whistling:

V.T. Eric Layton

OK, I have a query then...

Who is this "man" for whom we're all patiently waiting?*

*Please note the proper usage of the Queen's English in the phrasing of the above question. :)

None of the clues here have been factually or graphically accurate as far as I can tell. ;)

If I were to speakeasy about your query in post 155 and my reply in post 156, would that help ? :Laughing:

V.T. Eric Layton

If I were to speakeasy about your query in post 155 and my reply in post 156, would that help ? :Laughing:

AHA! AHA!

Switching now to the private comm channel...

NOW Eric is in on it... and we are being played. Two months of this thread, and we still don't know what's going on.....

Adam

V.T. Eric Layton

No. I was mistaken. I'm just as lost as I ever was. We should just rename this thread Post-Padding II, The Revenge.