AWESOME themes for Firefox/Mozilla

Neil P

The default themes for Firefox and Mozilla are OK, but they are nothing special, especially on Linux. I have found some really nice Plastik themes for both:Plastikzilla and Plastikfox (for mozilla and firefox, respectively--if that wasn't obvious :w00t: )I haven't tried the one for Mozilla, but for Firefox it looks great. It really fits in quite well with my KDE desktop, it almost looks like a native app!Edit:Charamel is also a very nice theme, but doesn't fit very well with KDE. If OS integration is something you are looking for, this might not be the best choice, but it is a very nice theme.

Thats a nice theme, Nathan, but I don't like the Orbit icons too much myself. But thats why we have themes in the first place: choice! :o

nlinecomputers
Thats a nice theme, Nathan, but I don't like the Orbit icons too much myself. But thats why we have themes in the first place: choice!  :o
Exactly. Choice is a good thing and Mozilla gives you that kind of choice. I've been a big fan of orbit 3+1 so when I found afterglow it became an instant must have.

Neil . . we will move it over as soon as everybody here has seen your post . . . . :o . . . . is that a deal EdP ??:huh: Bruno

Neil . . we will move it over as soon as everybody here has seen your post . . . . :o . . . . is that a deal EdP ??:o Bruno
Thats fine with me, Bruno :huh:

Since it was down at page 2 in ATL . . . . I thought it was time to move it over to "Browser & Email Central" ;):huh: Bruno