Rotating Text

jar92380

Hey guys~I'm trying to create a animated gif for my avatar and I'm trying to figure out how to rotate text. Like this, but instead of the @ sign, just "Psycho". any ideas? I have no photoshop skills so please bare with meJ :w00t:

You mention you have no PhotoShop skills, but you do not indicate whether or not you are using PhotoShop. There are many programs out there. Clue us in a bit as to which one you are using and then we can tell you exactly ow to do it. Personally I prefer avatars that don't have things like that on them. It tends to be a distraction and I fiind myself turning off animation on my browser if looking at pages with much of them. Also keep in mind this from the rules:

Avatar limitations10. Avatars should be no larger than 128-by-128-pixels in dimension, and no larger than 20K in file size (whether uploaded or linked). Although animated images are acceptable, please be aware that some people are turned off by extremely active or repetitive animations.
Julia :w00t:

I can get a temp hold of photoshop (borrowing), but other than that all I have is paint. Instructions using photoshop or imageready would be greatJames

I like the program thus far, but how do you get rid of the background? I want a black one and just the region around the text the black the rest says X3D DemoThanks for the advice on the programJames

Save in a gif file. Use Irfanview to extract all frames of the animated gif file. Use Photoshop to modify the background. Use ImageReady to rebuild the edited frames into an animated gif file.The easier way is to register your Xara3D.

If you'd like, I can PM you my email address. You can send the gif created from the demo and I'll send one back or post to my site.As for the red one, you can do whatever you like with it. :)