Temmu

autocorrupt

greets, iphans!©®

lol, i just coined a word! u heard it hear first!

any.way.

auto correct. that useful but sometimes annoying feature on your i device.

i was wishing a friend well who just had surgery. she has an i phone. i message with an i pad. so -

i was expressing sadness :( at the end of a sentence, but it becomes :(. and i get back from her, is that a sad face drooling? what? no! it's autocorrupt!

however "glad you are feelifng better" doesn't get corrected. sigh.but the ttys (talk to you soon) gets obliterated to "toys". groan.

u had any marginally amusing autocorrupts?

• Like 2

AutoCorrupts
- I like it! When I see it on Wired jargon it better mention you and this forum.

So I didn't realize Kindle HD did auto-correct. I was trying to enter an email address 123@juno.com , but it kept on coming out 123@Junk

Yes, autocorrupt, errr, predictive text, is quite a pain.

The worst part is that if you just keep typing which is what I often do, you are automatically accepting their predictions of your words. Very annoying for a touch typist.

Oh, and let us not get started on Siri's hearing problems... ;)

I must say though that I really like Siri. Just get frustrated that Siri has trouble hearing the words I say. LOL!

I've noticed that voice recognition is much worse when using a Bluetooth headset. This is probably because the profile used on the headset has a very low bit rate for the audio.

Adam

Much of the time I do use a bluetooth headset for Siri. Mainly because I am driving LOL!

i think i will get an iphone simply to annoy siri with inane or deeply philosophical questions, but i repeat myself...

• Like 1

lol, flailblog.

forgot about them.

quit looking at it when the got away from being able to post comments anon, and added that facebook slow down crap a year or so back.