Got me a kitty

securitybreach

A short history :- Maggot was a Big black female. When she was younger she would bring in little presents . robin frog leveret once a mink < how she beat that one remains a mystery . Her problem was she would also deposit in a hidden corner ,only to be traced with the olfactory system. Phew! So Maggot got herself banned from the house. She lived in the shed and came to the door for her dinner. and a drink of water . She hated milk. Well she lived until she was 25 yrs old and just vanished one day never to be seen again . But she left a legacy . Every now and then in my travels in the nearish vicinity I see a dark shadow passing through the brush and for a moment I will see a black cat with exactly the same white flash on the top of it's head .

I miss her company as she was the one constant in my life for those twenty-five years . :'( 3 wives o:) But only one cat.

I hope she is doing well in whatever place she is now .

• Like 2

An outdoor cat like that probably went away to be alone to die--not uncommon. I know what you mean about a constant in your life--I picked up one stray as a kitten and lived with him for almost 19 years--longer than both my marriages combined.

Edited by ebrke
  • Like 1

V.T. Eric Layton

I could tell kitty stories for hours here. Suffice to say, I have a few. I love them all. :)

• Like 2

I could tell kitty stories for hours here. Suffice to say, I have a few. I love them all. :)

A go-on go-on go-on Do tell .

V.T. Eric Layton

I've been known to occasionally toss a few decent words together to form something entertaining or informative. It's a rare thing, though. ;)

V.T. Eric Layton

You're too kind.

Are you taking those "happy" pills again, Temmu? ;)

Guest LilBambi

Eric is a very good writer and has a great story that he has posted on one of his blogs previously and then later posted PDF files of it here or on another blog.

Very imaginative story .... Sure Eric knows the one of which I speak.

V.T. Eric Layton

I wasn't going to criticize, but the look on Anubis' face is probably caused by eye strain from that wallpaper pattern. :blink2:

• Like 1

securitybreach

I wasn't going to criticize, but the look on Anubis' face is probably caused by eye strain from that wallpaper pattern. :blink2:

Yeah, it was like that when I moved in.... Kind of girlish...

I had wallpaper something like that once in an apartment. If you stared at it long enough, you could swear the vines were growing.

Edited by ebrke
  • Like 1

Guest LilBambi

Renters mainly need to just take care of what they are renting. Not much choice there.

Anubis is beautiful though! :yes:

abarbarian

Two new thieves have moved on to the farm,

timgp4095.jpg

timgp4097.jpg

timgp4098.jpg

Some creatures will nick anything, even the blackbirds bathwater.

:breakfast:

• Like 4

V.T. Eric Layton

In my backyard, the food and water bowls are shared by the cats, the squirrels, the raccoons, the opossums, the birds, the ants, etc. I feed the world. ;)

• Like 2

Spot the cat.

timgp3900.jpg

snapped whilst on me river trip.

timgp3908.jpg

It is not a real cat. A York architect loves cats and always puts one on any building he works on.

timgp3901.jpg

:breakfast:

• Like 2

Darned if I can see any cat.

Click on the picture to gain a bigger view.

I can't see it in the first pic, but I found it in the other two. :yes:

That was a trick pic, well spotted. It is there to show the location of the other pics. o:)

Edited by abarbarian