Got me a kitty

securitybreach

Guest LilBambi

Yes, Tator has that look ... OK, I was trying to comfort the child, but I didn't expect to be grabbed! ;)

Sometimes I wonder.....

Adam

Tater Tot seems to be a very patient, sweet-natured cat, very good with Michael.
  • Like 1

V.T. Eric Layton

I do hope, for TT's sake, that there is always supervision when the child is in contact with the cat. :yes:

Tater Tot seems to be a very patient, sweet-natured cat, very good with Michael.

Absolutely. He lets Michael knew when too much is too much. Michael has gotten a scratch or two in the past. :P

I do hope, for TT's sake, that there is always supervision when the child is in contact with the cat. :yes:

What do you mean? Tater is a great babysitter!

Adam

• Like 2

Absolutely. Michael watches some things, but we do not plop him in front of it for hours. Maybe a bit of Thomas in the morning.

• Like 2

You really have to put the TV out of reach and keep the remote in your possession at all times.

TeleTubbies Is great for keeping them soporific .Transformers scares them .Barbie is a NONO :cat:

I don't..... I find the show irritating.... lol

But you're not under 5 years of age--that probably has a lot to do with it. :P

Guest LilBambi

:hysterical: Temmu ...

Sadly, a Mastiff that big is what jumped into our chicken coop killed all the rest of our chickens except one that was hanging on by a thread and one rooster. He picked each one up and threw his head back and forth and tossed it and went on to the next one. By the time we got out there, within a minute of seeing him, it was all over. He was just having fun apparently.

Yes, Adam, it's amazing the things we put up with for our children. ;)

Edited by LilBambi

Sadly, a Mastiff that big is what jumped into our chicken coop killed all the rest of our chickens

For every sad tale there is a happy outcome.

5.jpg B)

• Like 2

Guest LilBambi

Sadly, we didn't have the heart to do that...we just couldn't do it.

These were for eggs. They were pets.

Just goes to show ,that a lock on the chickenshack door is worth 10 times its weight in fresh eggs. Yummy yummy. :cat:

Everyone here locks up the Geese Ducks Hens. every night. :alien:

Stray dogs and foxes. :devil:

But its mighty hard to keep a mink or a polecat out . :'(

Guest LilBambi

You should have eaten the dog.

thit chó is a delicacy in Vietnam, especially in the North where you see roadside eateries advertising it out front.

V.T. Eric Layton

So what? They beat live monkeys to death at the table and scoop their brains out to eat raw in certain places. That don't mean it ain't sick and disgusting to me.

In reality, we shouldn't blame the dog for anything. It was just being a dog. If anyone is at fault, it's the dog's owner(s).

• Like 2